the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence shifted a little. It was amazing how much alike they were. It was something she could connect with. And it was something that gave her a bit of comfort. To know she wasn't alone. To know it would all be okay. She feels him pulling her up closer with his wing. She can feel each breath he takes. She can feel each beat of his heart. She feels connected. It's something she'd missed.

He speaks of his sorrow and she merely bobs her head, peering up as she feels his body shiver. And then he answered. How he had refused to stop until he had found her. Thinking she was dead. "I thought you were dead too. You might as well had been with how sick you were." she whispered before letting out a small sigh. "But, enough of the sadness. We are both together and well. That is all that matters," she explained before slipping out from under his wing. Prancing a few steps forward she steps into the water before giving a nick buck and splashing a nice-sized wave toward his frame. "Come! Let's play!" she called, the water lapping around her legs and spreading her tail out around her in ringlets. Swaying and traveling around her frame so that she seems to have a small floating rig - which might have been the case had her hair been braided together. Quietly, she swam a little farther out and ahead of him, a smirk on her face as she glanced over her shoulder. No words left her this time, just a flick of her ear as she waited to see if he would join her.

284 words
n'awww. cuteness back <3
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM