Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dúchanar
Gather round, gather round , Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far, come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight
Join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death

The skull faced stallion stepped foot into his home land. He had become known by most of the people here now, as he was one of the protectors. He nodded to a few horses as he walked by. The fog rolled over the cliff as his ebony body crossed it.

He looked behind him to see if the mare he now knew as Kahlua was following him. He had greeted the mare in the threshold and asked her to follow him home. Her flattery would be liked among certain people, but certainly not among him.

"Welcome to the worlds edge. This here is my home and these people my family. I hope you find this place to your liking. Mirage or Thor shall be coming along soon to see if they would like you to join our family."

He looked away. He hated calling it family, but he knew he had to as his duty to the worlds edge, to Thor, and Mirage. He felt the need to simply walk away. But alas he didnt. He stood by her side and awaited his king and queen. He wasnt sure how things would go if he saw his king again. After all he had told him. Thor still accepted him. He just only hoped his brother did not think differently about him.

((So short Dx sorry... I threw it up really fast because i waited for so long Dx))

Talk, walk and do your thang here. TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES

Messages In This Thread
Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-17-2013, 03:52 PM