the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
There she was, looking at me and talking in that sweet accent. Her eyes were upon me, and it made me breathless, dizzy from the sudden loss of oxygen my body was enduring. Her touch almost drove me mad, and the feeling of her skin felt like felt. It was soft and a part of her scent wafted into my nostrils. She smelled sweet, as if she had bathed in flowers. Everything about her was so enticing, kicking my senses into overdrive. My beloved had finally come to be alone with me, after such a long time. What was I expected to do? Sit in the corner and not touch her? Heck no. She moved up, looking at me, and agreed.

There was so much to think about, and even in my own mind the words echoed. We would have other children each of our own to take care of, but it was something that we wanted together to have our own children. What would they look like? He pondered this, but now was not the time for questions, it was a time for action. Lots and lots of action. He smiled, but stopped when he saw the look on her face. Was she having second thoughts? He didn't quite frown, but he knew he had to confront her about this. It was in important decision, and although he wanted it, he didn't want to force her into it. He arose, walking a bit towards her.

"Now darling, what's that face for? Come here. Tell me, are you scared? Because you don't have to be. I will be here with you every step of the way. This is our child, OUR children. This is what I want, but if you aren't 100% sure, then I won't force you to do anything. I'd like to see a little Angora running around...she would be just as pretty as you are. Angora...tell me, are you ready for this?"

@[Angora]

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM