the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The problem with loving someone comes not from the heart, but from the mind. One's mind wants so many things, and yet your heart is simple and only wants one. How could you possibly choose between the two? I honestly don't understand. Now she looks at me again, and the words she speaks ring true, that I know. But there is a side of me that doesn't want this, a side that wants to run and hide and never have had a mate. I love her, with all of my heart, but it is my mind that is breaking my resolve.

Her touch again, it soothes me, making me only want her more. She calls me sugar, and I smile, loving the pet name because it is mine to keep and hold forever. My body comes closer to hers on its own, rejoicing in the sensation of skin on skin. It is time that I wallow in the feeling, the feeling that only reproduction can bring, and that her small body can give to me. It's the only one I've truly wanted in my whole life, now that I've had it once. Before, I've never wanted it again, but no. Now, I'm a hungry beast, wanting to devour here, as if she is the only thing that can sustain me for the rest of my life. And it's partially true.

My love and I will make love in this cave, trying to create something that we've wanted to bring into this world for a long time. A child of our own, the offspring of our love, that will grow up to learn the cost of it and how the world works around it. Perhaps it will even grow to know my half brother and his daughter, or maybe I won't leave to see such a connection be made. I realize now that there are so many hopes and dreams resting on this one wish, and for now, there is nothing I can do about it. It is all unknown, to the point of I don't even know what gender the foal will be, and that almost scares me to death. No, I will be strong. It will all be worth it, in the end.
Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM