the Rift

To Clear the Dead [Open]

Moon Boy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

light blue eyes twinkle with sheer giddiness and entertainment. the bi colored lover looked upon the approaching faces of each individual as they surrounded and pressed themselves upon the two travelers. the corner of his parched lips twitched into a amused smile before being brushed away with a casual shake if his chiseled head. the first to catch his interest was the also the first to arrive. the rotund dwarf that is arguably the most welcoming of the parade. his brow creased together as he concentrated on each of their "greetings" and demands. he found is utterly hilarious that with each arrival they seemed to get meaner and more pompous.

they all seemed to swell and have to puff themselves up as if the presence of two lonely equine where going to do anymore damage then what was already done. many acted as if you plucked a tree by its roots and moved it across their imaginary border that is would just not grow the same once replanted. their lowly reactions were sad. where was the welcoming party, bringing one into your home an offering a traveler some respite from worldly woe. nay. this horde of unicorns see only the fact that they lack one thing, a horn. they forget the many things they all have in common two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, four feet, and a heart.

moon boy's perked lobes twitched as the colt finally spoke up, causing him to crain his head toward him. what he was doing was...amicable. with a simple flick of his black threaded tail he addressed each question that was barked at him. his attention was first placed upon Aurelius, who received a rare straight forward answer from the riddling poet. "I am simply passing through, wondering, or adventuring. You may pick from the list if you wish to label it." his voice was light and airy as he spoke to the small gnomish unicorn.

His expressive face turned to look upon the one called Kou. "courtesy is a turncoat. But it is certain I am loved of all ladies, only you excepted: and I would I could find in my heart that I had not a hard heart; for, truly, I love none. " his response to her abrasive questioning was both poetic and a riddle. as for d'Artagnan and the rest of their 'merry' band, including the one's he already answered to he had but this to say. "Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny."

he stood there only a moment longer staring at them expectantly. did they all truly hold a harden cased with in their chest? if so it seems that history is once again doomed to express it's repetitive nature.

MoonBoy
</style>
there is genius in madness.
</style>

image by Glass-Orchid.Deviantart.com / venomxbaby.Deviantart.com / Funerium.Deviantart.com
</style>

Messages In This Thread
To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Aaron - 07-25-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Moon Boy - 07-25-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Aurelius - 07-25-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Kou - 07-25-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Ruka - 07-25-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Cineviam - 07-26-2012, 04:22 AM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Aaron - 07-31-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Moon Boy - 08-01-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: To Clear the Dead [Open] - by Aurelius - 08-12-2012, 01:31 PM