the Rift

Like a Child

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"It would be nice to join a group.” Krypt heard as he had just lifted his head up to look for more signs of falling cold snow. In the back of his mind he was still absent-mildly furious with the snow for landing on him. He wavered back to the attention of the young unicorn and exclaimed "Yes it sure is! I can't imagine life without a place I know I could sleep safely." Then Krypt stooped a little rigid as he sensed a grin on the others face. And the small snapping sound of a branch. Then came the normal sound of snow landing on top and Krypt looked to see it had also hit the fellow. “I'm not liking this place much either, to be honest.” As he had shook off the snow. Krypt gave out a amused bellow and spoke "Ya' see! This is what I'm talking about. It really is out to get us or something."

Then came a question from Nihilo. “How come Helovia isn't safe?” The dusty stallion flicked his tail and widened his eyes looking down at the colt. "It isn't something to discuss here my friend. If you come with me to the Dragons Reach me and my brethren will explain the situations." Krypt leaned down, his thick neck extended and in a low voice almost to a whisper he said "You never know who could be listening..." It gave the stallion shivers running down his back. How a Basin horse could some in at the moment and interrupt. It would be horrible and something Krypt would net get over with in seasons. There was silence after that, and although Krypt did feel uncomfortable he lifted his head back high on his shoulders. Silence seemed to had finally wriggled its way back into their conversation, as it echoed away in the forest.

Something now told Krypt what to do. He gave a smile and a nod before inviting. "Nihilo. Would you like to come back with me?" Before an answer could be said, the dusty stallion trotted over to where he had lead himself into the Threshold. The entrance at where he had followed the smaller hoof prints in the blankets of snow. Looking down at them, he could see really the size comparisons between them. Turning his head around he looked at the colt questionably and waited. Krypt was not certain of what he would say, but if he said no then Krypt would leave alone. Yes, and he would be on his way with a new Dragons Throat colt. And if a yes would come he would join the dusty stallion on the trip to the deserts and back to his home lands.

text text text

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-15-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-16-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Nihilo - 06-16-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Like a Child - by Krypt - 06-17-2013, 12:29 AM