the Rift

[OPEN] The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Antheia rose in excitement when the winged horse came down from the ice blue sky. The filly began to play around and kick her hind legs into the air. For her first time in her life she had seen a... what is it? She stopped, looking confused, the maiden turned her head to the stallion. "Excuse me, but what are you? A bird slash horse?" Theia asked, her head spinning with questions. She shook her dome. "Sorry, I must've sounded rude." She flicked her harks back and forward, still looking at the winged brute.

She walked up beside Apollo, making sure not to go beyond the borders of the forest. Antheia smiled and listened to the two gentlemen talk. Then, the stallion looked toward her and she nodded to his kind words. When Apollo pointed his horn at her, she jumped to the side and tripped over a rock, falling onto her back. For a second she was dazed, but she burst out laughing. Getting back on her feet, she looked at the two stallions, they probably thought she was a total idiot the way she played around. Theia looked to the winged one and smiled. "My name is Antheia. Nice to meet you Kaj." The filly dipped her dome and smiled. She looked over to Apollo with a happy smirk. The filly held her head high in the air and closed her eyes, catching the soft winds.

The air scented so fresh and beautiful. So many nature was here, she loved it already, and she wasn't even inside the borders. The trees were covered in the white powder, looking as magnificent as ever. The black filly felt a cold figure on her muzzle and opened her eyes. A white speck sat gracefully beyond her eyes. Antheia looked to the sky and smiled. It was snowing. She smirked and gave Apollo a gentle nip on his shoulder.
________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Horrible post is horrible. :c I ran out of ideas! Dx
tag; Apollo, Kaj, Open
word count; 319

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance] - by Antheia - 06-19-2013, 12:46 AM