Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

The day is ripe with nothingness, as I travel across the orange desert. I feel the power in my bones that the God of the Sun has given me, and I know today that I will work on the wall. I walk with my daughter of course, who has followed me without asking, and I look along the wall, walking back to the place I have started but unfinished. I have the copper I took from the Threshold, holding the bulky metal in my mouth. It will be best for the hinges, but I will get to that later. I am not the only one out today, and I see my craftier in crime Sohalia. She is a beautiful mare, I cannot avoid that, but there is something...off about her. She is walking funny, and from what I can tell, she looks tired. Aiko leaves my side, running off to search for small metal parts as she did last time.

I walk to the white pegasus, dropping the copper on the ground between us.

"Good morning Sohalia. It seems we both have the same idea today, hm? I found some copper, which I thought would be good for the hinges, but we haven't gotten to that yet, so I thought I would at least bring it here. Also....are you alright? You look rather ill today. Is there something wrong?"

Aiko comes back, carrying some small rusted pieces, not quite that big, but big enough. I thank her as she sets them down, and I use my magic while waiting for Sohalia's response. The metal glides easily in place, and I get into my groove, feeling the pace that is comfortable. While I haven't know the mare long, I still worry about those that are in my "family", and I like to know some things that go on between the inhabitants of the Dragon's Throat.

OCC: lol, Valentine doesn't realize she's prego xD Sorry this is so late dear ;_;

@[Sohalia]

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: taking responsibility [Valentine, open] [Wall] - by Valentine - 08-13-2013, 02:16 PM