the Rift

A Child [Any god]

Tares Posts: 74
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: 38 months
Alex

The night is dark and surprisingly cold by the time I reach the veins. I've left Aure behind, unsure as to whether or not she will follow. Around me, Arbutus flits gaily, his flames alighting the night and reflecting off the rocks around us. Gently I lower myself to touch the earth, relief flooding through my knees and hocks as I do so. Even in this dark night, so far from Isilme, I feel their presence still. My eyes shut with a certain bliss afforded by the silence and stillness of the night. It has been some time since I have seen my gods- I remember the moment in the Frostpine where Father Fox first appeared to me upon the lake, and recall the many blessings afforded to me by my mother Goddess the Phoenix. Now at last I may see them once more.

They say the gods of earth, moon, and sun are the only patrons of this land, but I feel a stirring in my breast, and hope for one glimpse of my protectors. But to allow for a miracle... that is my ultimate goal. For the love I have with Aure is stronger than any I've felt, but nature limits us.

Each time I see her eyes, I picture them now in the face of a foal. My affection spreads beyond Aure as I feel the stirring within me to become a mother, and to show a child that the world can be better than it was for me. To bring life to this world and then bring beauty and kindness to it... there is no greater gift. And so I lower my head and lie in wait, with gentle prayers spoken beneath my breath and a young phoenix resting at my side.

[[Tares will be praying here to the Gods of Light and Fire from Isilme, as she still worships them, hope that doesn't cause a problem. She comes seeking an immaculate conception of sorts- she wishes to carry Aure's child, but neither would like to change genders for the ordeal. I have a hybrid slot I intend to use for this.]]

Messages In This Thread
A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 10:06 PM