the Rift

A Child [Any god]

Tares Posts: 74
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: 38 months
Alex

My disappointment is slight, and I make sure to keep it off of my expression. To ask for my own gods to arrive is selfish. They rest so far from this land it is unlikely they even watch the earth here. The possibility that they are gone, however, is too much for me to consider. Too many tragedies have struck me, to lose even the gods... No, I will remain in denial for some time longer.

And so when the Earth god arrives, sending quakes through the ground and alerting Arbutus to the point where he begins to fly around me in nervous circles, I stand and bow respectfully. I prepare myself to speak my request, but it seems he has already delved into the depths of my thoughts. He seems gentle, and in his kind voice I find reassurance that what I desire may be attainable.

He asks of me the most important question, and even before speaking I nod solemnly. "Guardian of the earth, sir," I add awkwardly, "I've seen a mother at her worst and was raised at the heels of a villain. I shall not repeat her mistakes. This child, my child, if it is meant to come into this world, shall know only love."

Messages In This Thread
A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by God of the Earth - 07-25-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: A Child [Any god] - by Tares - 07-25-2012, 10:06 PM