Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

The beach in winter was a place that he didn't expect to be, but it was some place interesting enough. He was looking for metals as usual, trying now to find one that would be suitable for Lace's armor. The thoughts of armor and the two walls mounted on his mind, and he almost couldn't sleep because of his drive to work on it. It was something that would keep his busy for a long time, but now that Sohalia was with a a child, it was a little harder for them both to work on it. It was none of his business who the child's father was, but he couldn't help but wonder. He hadn't been in the Dragon's Throat for a long time, and it was even less for him to know whom was with whom, and who was just flirting, or any of the other internal workings of the herd itself. But no, he wouldn't not ask, for it was none of his business. He continued to walk until the cold beach with little snow touched his black hooves, and all was forgotten.

There was a whale on the beach. A whale. Well not exactly on the beach, but close enough that it would be alarming. What on earth... He moved steadily towards it, looking at it just sitting on the sand bar looking around. Was it in trouble? He couldn't tell. It had it's mouth open, and from what he could see it was something that was on it's tongue, but he couldn't make out what it was. He called to the whale, hoping perhaps he could do something about it.

"Hello, do you need help? I can try to help you, because you seem to be way to close to shore. Is there something wrong?"

Companion (grandfathered):: [Companion: Boggart | Mayhem ]

Boggart Drop (Rejected)

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Blue Sea :: Non-Specific Royal Companion Drop - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 10:12 PM