the Rift

[DROP] Deep Blue Sea :: Non-Specific Royal Companion Drop

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The whale had wondered if perhaps this little horned sprite would not return. Had she made a mistake - departing so far from her kind - to come here? Would the land nymphs let her down? They had not in the past...but then again, the life if a whale is often so much longer than that of an equine, that curious things tend to happen, in the time she is under water.

She is not left so long however, that she gives up all hope. And soon, the youngling returns. As she wades in the water, the whale awkwardly tries to shuffle herself - although she is a creature of great bulk, and is not meant for such delicate readjustments. For fear of injuring the little ward she carries, she ceases her efforts. Closer She mentally whispers. As Frostfyre does so, she indicates via mental image, of the moss creating a nest. As if preparing for the largest and sloppiest french-kiss imaginable, her great tongue sloshes in her mouth, as she readjusts the creature. It is now less of a ball of light, but appears to have paws...? Curious. Extending her tongue towards FrostFyre, she gently allows the orb (now appearing to have fur), and letting it roll down her tongue, into the mossey-nest that the unicorn has provided. Although the creature will not live in a nest, the whale didn't want to risk it falling into the ocean, and being carried away by the tides.

"There now, little lass. The creature is yours. I am trusting its survival to you - should you need me, you and I shall be mentally linked until the creature is able to fully run and walk on its own. All you need do, is think of me, and I shall know your thoughts."

[Congratulations! Please update the Character Records thread once you have a name. Apologies for the delay! FrostFyre has also been granted the ability to speak telepathically for 2 weeks! She may call the whale again (Tag RE), but this ability extends weakly to those around her as well. This may not be used in battle.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Blue Sea :: Non-Specific Royal Companion Drop - by Random Event - 10-18-2013, 10:59 AM