[OPEN] back n' back again

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

Purple lids open over golden orbs riddled with sleep. They glance over at the pool where she had once seen the Earth God, though she had gotten no answer this season. A small sigh escaped her lips as she stood up. Hooves clicked against the stone floor of the cave as she emerged, the cold instantly creeping along her figure in fingers of ice and wind. Irrydae shrunk back from the cold, looking back at the warm shelter of her pool.

The purple brushed mare was soon numb to the cold, a steady crunch of snow underneath her as she trekked past the boarder of the Foothills. Frost and ice crystals started to freeze upon her skin, eyes dark and cloudy- so unusual for her. A howl in the distance caused her ears to turn up, face wary and exhausted as she continued on, paying no mind to it.

It took longer then it should have to see the flames and heat waves in the distance, cracked lips spreading into a smile as her spirits rocketed up. Her head pulled up, wings pressed firmly against her side as she picked up speed, the depth of the snow lowering until there was nothing. A few sprouts of green grass poked through and Irry greedily plucked them away from the ground, savoring the taste.

And finally, she could be silent. The star kissed mare walked slowly, no sound as she reached the Heart, wings falling from her sides and with it, stardust. She basked in the heat, eyes closing as sleepiness started to seep through her. She awoke abruptly with a tiny voice, golden pools alert and bright as she poised herself. Irrydae quietly made her way around the pit, hairs standing up on end as she saw the foal. There was something off, though. She saw it a mere second before it leaped.

An ear splitting scream erupted from the throat of the fae, anger flashing in her eyes. Instinctively, she pushed her wings out and snapped them forward, hurling stars and stardust at the spotted figure. The scent hit her and she calmed slightly, though not enough to call her magic back to her. Not seeing if the stardust hit the leopard, she suddenly found her voice. "DONAI!" The filly was bolting the other way now, and she saw blood come from the mouth of the filly. Adrenaline sprouted in Irrydae as she barreled towards the cat. "Stop! Stop!" Her voice was not soft or understand as usual, but a shriek of panic and anger as she jumped in front of the cat. If it chose to lunge, it would not hit the filly, but the star mare.

"talk talk talk"
[ ooc ; so your choice if the magic hits him or not. If it does the effects are fatigue/energy being drained from him and your choice of physical harm or not, as it's being hurled at him pretty powerful-ey(sp?). I also give permission for Donai to attack Irry if he was planning on pouncing on Amara, she'll just be pretty pissed. I pretended she knew his name because she has seen him in the herd and what not, but I can take that out if needed c: ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
back n' back again - by Amara - 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-19-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM