[OPEN] back n' back again

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

The adrenaline still pumped through her body, chest rising and falling violently as she catches her breath and stares straight into the leopard's eyes. Nares flare, eyes narrowed slightly as she stares at it's emancipated body. I could have killed her. That had not been her intention, just to save the foal. 'I stopped! I stopped!' A heavy sigh escapes through my mouth as I try to calm myself. "What the hell were you thinking? That killing an innocent foal would go unnoticed? That it would be okay? I'm disappointed, Donai. I don't see killing foals as something to just toss aside. Though, it's lucky I got here in time." She paused to look at the foal who stood at her side. She then saw the egg. Irrydae smiled at the foal, but sadness gripped her inside. Would she ever get her own companion? It seemed everyone was managing to get their own.

The fae then turned her head back to Donai, who had gotten onto her stomach and stepped back away from her, and heard a snicker from the foal at her side. Irrydae glanced back and smirked at the filly. "If you are hungry, then we should go find you some food. I might be of aid." Irry shakes her wings slightly and stardust falls around her legs. "If this ever happens again, I will not stop to listen to excuses and go tell Ophelia or Ktulu, who I'm sure would not tolerate it. I am glad you chose a home in the Foothills, Donai, but I am disappointed to call you a herd member right now." Her mouth turned down slightly, face showing her disappointment. 'Thanksss yooou! You save... mee n' Sameiraa!' Irry turned so she could see them both at the same time and nudged the foal with her maw softly. "You're welcome. My name is Irrydae, by the way. Or you can call me Irry." She grinned at the foal, then reached her head forward to whisper in her ear. "I only let my friends call my Irry." Irrydae winked at her as she stepped back.

"I think you owe someone an apology." It was like talking to a little kid. "Then maybe we should go find you some food." Her voice was lighter now, but she was still wary of the leopard. Hunger controlled a lot of the cat's instincts, and Irry wanted to be ready if it were to still attack.

"talk talk talk"
[ ooc ; Donai still has the choice of attacking Irry, if you'd like. Otherwise -shrug- ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
back n' back again - by Amara - 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-19-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM