the Rift

[OPEN] back n' back again

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

So nice Ms. Purple Lifesaver started scolding the big spotted kitty, and I held back more laughter. It was so amusing to watch a big cat like that get scolded by a pretty mare. She had a stern gaze . The mare turned to me and smiled, nudging me with her maw. She told me to call her Irry, for only her friends called her Irry. I smiled, my metallic eyes bright as I watched the starry mare. Was she.. was she calling me a friend? I squealed and grinned, staring at Irry. She was very pretty compared to me and my dull coat. I mean, she had pretty, sparkly stars while I was stuck with a dull coat.

She turned back to the cat and demanded that the leopardess apologizes. Grinning, I puffed out my chest and waited for an apology from the kitty.

What a disappointment!

I barely heard the leopardess as the half grumbled, half whispered the apology. But oh well, I doubt I'd get another apology from this predator. I perked my ears, straining to understand what the predator said. I flicked my ears back, glaring at the cat. I decided to push it off, and I bowed my head. ”Well... thaank yoouu Irry.” I looked at the leopardess and spat, ”bad kitty!” I turned away, and trotted off. My first friend from out of the pirate band! My stomach flipped and I was smiling so much. I headed away from them, leaving the two members of the Foothills to themselves. I looked back, remembering Irry and her evil kitty friend.

I hoped to see them (actually, just Irry) soon.

”Talk talk talk.”

[[Amara out]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
back n' back again - by Amara - 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-19-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM