[OPEN] Sit With Me On My Death Bed

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The filly seemed shocked by my answer. Her young mind probably sat and calculated what had actually been the issue, driving her innocent mind on the brink of exertion. I stared back in silence, crimson eyes taking in everything around us, but seeing nothing at the same time. It was like a hole had been punctured into my emotions, leaving me with a dull body and a wretched, squabbling mind. They were hell bent on torturing me today, I had felt that much. Drawing in a deep breath, I could smell the salt in the ocean, the cold touch of mother nature's breath, whisking her gentle fingers through my short mane and forelock.

To my surprise, the young soul continued onward, despite her tiny stature. She leapt into the frozen ocean, the water eating away at more and more of her petite body as she moved. Awkwardly long legs seemed to trash through the water as she splashed toward me. Finally she had covered enough ground to come to my side, asking what she could do to help. I stared down at her quietly, thinking over what she had just done. The water continued to eat away at black hooves beneath the surface, the sand sucking me deeper and deeper into the current of the vicious waters.

My face tilted down toward the young therapist, nearly touching her tiny muzzle with my own. "You can't." I dipped my head a little lower, pushing on her shoulder to attempt to get her to move. "Go back to shore. Your parents wouldn't like you out here." Emotionless tone rolled from my chest too easily, the words seeming to spill out in a heap of what was left inside of me. The numbness that had been cast over me for far too long had eaten away at memories, at senses, at emotions. And worst of all, it had began to eat away at the faces of those that I had met. I had tried to piece faces together while wandering, but it seemed that each skull would morph together to create a monster I had never seen before.

Skull craned back up, away from the filly's, to stare at the endless waves. A small break of water lapped up once more, the salty liquid seeming to aim directly for the laceration on my knee. A sharp squint and the flaring of both nostrils was the only reaction I could get out of the pain. Salt water supposedly cleaned that stuff out though, right? I turned my face once more, looking toward the tiny foal to see if she had moved a budge.

Tagged: @[Sikeax]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Sit With Me On My Death Bed - by Voodoo - 06-17-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Sit With Me On My Death Bed - by Sikeax - 06-17-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Sit With Me On My Death Bed - by Voodoo - 06-18-2013, 03:20 PM