the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of a Warrior [Sun God]

Luken Posts: 27
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.0 :: Three Years [Tallsun Born] HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

It was with nothing but respectful trepidation that Luken made his way towards the four shrines, or, at least what was left of them. Worried chocolate eyes glanced around his surroundings, eyeing the blue hues of the magma below with a worried expression. This was the first time that he had ever stepped foot within this ancient place, the place where one could visit the shrines of the Gods. The air around him swirled with smoke, acrid and warm despite the fact that Frostfall was in full-swing. Here, the cold could not touch him, and Luken allowed the warmth of his surroundings to swell within him, welcoming the burn of the ash in his throat and the heat to radiate against his pale coat.

Swirls of colors reflected off of his painted hide, and the yearling's cream-kissed hooves shuffled slightly in anxiety. Each step drew the draft-mutt's uneven frame towards the shrine, and he paused only a few hooves-lengths away. Respectfully, he gave a dip of his head to each of them; first to the shrine of the Moon Goddess, patron of the land of mists that he called home, then to the God of the Earth, the Time God, and then to the God of the Sun. Chocolate orbs lingered upon the charred and blackened surface of the Sun God's shrine, worry holding his tongue. It was the beholder of the Sun who Luken had travelled to see, to hope gain an audience with the grand form of the God of Light and Fire.

"Your Grace," Luken began, summoning his courage and letting a breath escape through his nostrils, "Would you please grant this mortal an audience?" His words flowed through the silence, ears perked forward in waiting. Would the Sun God hear his words? Luken could only pray... "Please come and visit me, and hear my pleading words; my family has been graced by your magnificence, heralding the life-giving, but destroying magic of fire. I am here to ask for such a gift, for I... I am barren without it." For he was.

Since his birth, Luken had felt left out, the outcast in his family of three. His father, Destrier, the Wingleader of the World's Edge, held fire magic... And while he wasn't certain about his twin sister's hidden abilities, he was certain that she held some form of magic as well, surely inherited from their father at birth. Perhaps this is what he would need, to become a grand warrior, to become one with his family, to prove to them that he could become great in his own way.

"Please..."

[ooc: I am using my VOTG pass for this. Luken is question for the fire magic on his wishlist: [FirexWind | Fire Blades :: The Ability to create blades made out of fire. Restrictions (such as number of blades) can be made by Admin Approval.]

LUKEN
One Day, I Shall Walk the Path of the Righteous

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-22-2013, 12:55 AM