God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin
asda

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

[Sorry for the wait!]

Surprised, the God snorted, causing a halo of heat to burst from his dual-horned skull. To forge weapons? Hmmm. "If you want to be like your Daddy, young one, you must know that he uses weapons. He does not create them. Still...I do like the idea of having a crafter of my magic in my sisters lands. I certainly haven't seen much out of the artisans of the Throat lately.." He deep voice trailed off at the end, as if these political statements were meant more for himself, than the young acolyte before him.

"I will grant you the magic you seek, but first you must prove to me that you are able to control the flame of the sun. You must face in battle, and defeat an opponent who wields my magic against you. Then you must return to me with an object of my creation - an amulet, or a design by the artisans of the Throat. All of this you must do, while wearing a marking of the sun. Should you at any point speak ill of this quest, or of the sun's magic, my offer will be revoked."

With that, a hazy emblem that looked sun-shapped appeared upon Luken's right shoulder. The hair there melted together magically, outlining the dark shape, while glowing magically with white light, as if the brand was truly glowing like the sun. With a snap of his tail, the brand blazed white-hot for a second, before dulling down to a manageable heat. The brand would feel like a sunburn - tightening the skin and feeling warm at all times.

[Luken must spar with an opponent who uses fire magic, then bring back an item made using the Sun God's magic. He must do all of this with a painful sun-marking on his shoulder. If he complains about the quest, or speaks ill of the Sun God, the quest will be revoked.]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-22-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by God of the Sun - 08-06-2013, 11:41 AM