the Rift

Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
"Good evening, these lights are jawdropping, aren't they?"

Her enthused question was polite and gently uttered, as would be expected from this soft looking woman. It was that easy going mood which proved successful in relaxing the few shreds of rigid muscle I had prepped should she suddenly turn with a snarled lip. One couldn’t be too careful in the current world we lived in. My lips twitched further apart until the whites of my teeth poked through, “Aye,” I said with an agreeable tone of voice, “they are lovely.” Honeyed gaze shifts heavenward to watch the dancing skyriver flow across heaven. While I’m looking away, I still can feel those dark flamelite eyes linger on my muscles and collar—it was hard not to wonder what she was gaging, and then what she would be thinking about.

Allowing her that moment of assessment without either of us feeling awkward. I take my time before turning back with a slow ease that could and would be taken as a fellow who had all the time in the world to simply linger under the awning of Frostfall. A true philosopher. If only. “I am Midas, of Dragon’s Throat,” always the polite curious one, my lips part to inquire, “What brings you to the Threshold on this fine evening?” As previously thought, she didn’t appear weary from a tedious journey, but appearances could be deceiving. Nor did her pelt harbor the essence of clanfolk in the area. So surely this girl was a foreigner—newly arrived?
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-19-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Midas - 06-20-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-30-2013, 08:03 PM