the Rift

Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open]

Yuri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The small brown mare lifted her small front leg, and tossed her long, ebony mane out of her eyes, with a gentle flick of her head. Blinked her large orangey, eyes. Gently greeting the stallion with a nicker. "Midas, what a regal name..." Yuri voiced, she bent her small neck, pressing her small head to her chest. "...mine would be Yuri." She Breathed in greatly with her chest. For she was fatigued. She had been running for days. Running from her old home. Where she was kept prisoner, for her and a few other mares were kept. For she cringed at the thought. The feeling of sofft snowflakes fluttering onto her nostrils, and face, was claming to her. "I have come to the Threshold, because I have heard It was the way to Helovia, and honestly, any new land will do me quite well at the moment." Yuri said in a exhausted, weary voice.

"I'm sorry Midas, if I was dazed at the lights, they are just a reminder of my life before all Hell broke loose." the thought of her burdens shook the mare awake from her daydream again, she appeared to be reliving her terror again and again. "Midas, do you know of any place, where mu presence will be treasured?" Yuri looked up with hopeful eyes, eagerly awaiting any sort of answer he could have had for her. For now that was all that mattered. That and staying alive.

Messages In This Thread
Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-19-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-30-2013, 08:03 PM