the Rift

Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
“Midas, what a regal name….” She favored my namesake, and made ebony lips purse their withheld humor in response; though my eyes shinned with hidden delight all the same. Father had thought the same, he said that ‘Midas,’ was a strong title, not a name that should invoke shame. An old king of times long before had been called thus, and so I was named after that. “Mine would be Yuri.” Yuri. Ever wider my grin spread, still gentle and attentive as she dove into another sentence which would answer my question and reveal herself as a wayward traveler. A guest in Helovia as previously guessed. With ease that came from the practice of knowing who would be good for life in a desert and who would not, I said when she apologized, “There is nothing to be sorry for Lady Yuri.”

I wanted to inquire more about this ‘hell’ she referred too, but that would be prying—which wasn’t my talent nor a trademark worth learning. All would come in good time, and things would take place as they were supposed to, when they were supposed to. “Do you know of a place where my presence will be treasured?” Her wording made me chuckle openly, though it wasn’t a cruel rumble. Smoky mist curled from between lips as I breathed out after calming the thunder, “Surely, you desire a warmer patch of green to call home? If it pleases you I can offer my home as that warmer place.”

OOC: Sorry for the wait ^^;
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-19-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Midas - 06-28-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Humming Hallelujah in the Dark. [open] - by Yuri - 06-30-2013, 08:03 PM