the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I was resting, my eyes shut tight and my right wing holding the egg pressed against my body. I didn't want the poor thing to freeze during Frostfall. Especially because that would be cruel to kill it, seeing as how there was (somewhat) unborn life beneath that fragile shell. I was resting, comfortable as I could be.

I did not hear the filly as she wandered the beach, gazing into the sky. I was too deep into sleep to hear her. It was only when she leaped into the water did I awake. I flicked my lids open, my amber eyes trailing across the dark cave. It was still dark out, the night sky's reflection rippling on the water. Standing up slowly, I stretched, peeked to see if the egg was snug between my wing and body, and then headed out to see what this commotion was about.

I flicked my small ears back as I heard a loud scream. It wasn't a scream of fear, but one of shock. Snorting, I watched my misty breath unfurl and float away into the night air as I walked forward. I giggled as a little filly was stepped out of the water, her legs and underbelly soaked. I held back my giggles and gazed at the young filly, her body was just a little smaller than mine, and she had the smallest needle like horn coming from her brow. I walked towards her, smiling. "Not. How it worksss. Tooo coldd!" I smiled, trying to explain to the filly that it was much too cold to play in the water, especially in the night. Of course, it was difficult to speak because I was still so young, learning words and grammar. (And barely seeing anyone other than Cosette and Caenan didn't exactly help me learn much.)

I motioned for the filly to follow me into my little cave, where I had a small, tattered cloth that was good for warming up. I walked forward, assuming the filly was following me. I waltzed into the rock cave, my hooves dancing against the sand as I scooped up the cloth and walked back out, holding it in my mouth. I slowly offered it to the filly, trying to place it over her back. It dragged on the ground as I swept it towards her, wondering if the filly would move or if she would allow the blanket to be placed on her back.

"Talk talk talk."

[[I hope it's okay that Amara tried to place the blanket on her back. :D I'll leave that open so you can say if she allowed it or not. <3]]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM