the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I guess sometimes it's best to make sure no one is sleeping when you scream, but I wasn't thinking that and when I received company, I felt a bit rude. I can be rude to my family and what not because they've got to put up with me, but not this girl. She's really pretty, even in the night, and looked different from the rest I've seen. I've never met a Pegasus yet, and I don't think there is any in the Assassins that I know of or have been mentioned before. If there was any in there, then I wasn't really paying a lot of attention. I do that a lot, you know? But here was someone I rudely awoke, and sort of feel bad about. Oops a daisy.
A chuckle and a small smile was given. I didn't mean to be rude to her. "Yeah, I guess I should of thought before I did that. I'm used to swimming in the snow than the water. I'm Sikeax by the way, but you can call me Sia. Whats your name?" She told me to come with her, and she didn't seem to bad. Like someone as nice as her wouldn't be out to kill me, would they? Then again, I'm a child. Child innocence is my bitch.
Shivering, shaking, freezing my ass of in the cold, I followed her. Yeah, she was nice. The sand was being more of a bitch than anything, sticking to me. Wherever she wanted me to go, it might as well be out of the sand. Cold air is fine; I live in the North, remember? A shiver slipped down my body, and I sneezed. Great. I won myself a cold.
She went into a cave, and I followed. Inside it was a bit warmer than the outside, and the annoyance of sand was gone. Truly, it reminded me of home. Time within the Frozen Arch seemed so short because of my adventures. Maybe this girl here would sit down at the mouth of the cave, and stare up at the stars with me and we could tell each other stories. Stories our parents and family have told us to teach us lessons learned by others so we wouldn't have to make the fatal mistakes on our own. That would be nice, because for once, I could feel like there was more than just Mom, Dad, Uncle Tonka, and the Assassins in my life. That there's more out there than just the select few I've met.
I can't help but notice there is something strange about the way she carries one of her wings. Is there something under it? Curiousity is something that I might as well be notorious for; it tends to eat me up a lot. Already I know it would rude to ask, and with the careful motion of my eyes, I notice that it's an egg. She must be receiving a companion soon. A smile slips across my face as I think of this so far kindred spirt receving a companion.
Stepping into the cave, I see her go for a place and grab something. What is she going for? I'm not sure, but it doesn't look too threatening. When she returns to the little light that is given here, I notice it's a blanket. She's walking towards me, blanket between her teeth. And then offers to me.
A warm spot takes over my chest and warms my body. Her act of kindness is the nicest thing I've yet to receive, for I doubt my mother would have a blanket like she has here. I am cold, wet, and might have a cold coming on. A blanket's warmth is the greatest thing at the moment, and the thought of it would greatly be welcomed. I give her a welcoming and sweet smile, and let her place onto my back. Almost instantly, I can feel a bit warmer.
"Thank you. Thank you so much."
I'm not sure if it is rude to lie down, but inside the cave with a feeling of a cold coming along, and a toasty blanket over me, my legs feel weary. Right now, I don't care if she would think it's rude that I was to lie down her home. I bent my legs, let myself slip down to the earth, and relaxed. My pale blue eyes went to her, and I smiled. "You don't mind, do you? Maybe we can share the blanket and tell each other stories and have a good time while waiting for the morning. Only if you want. I can leave soon if I'm too much of a bother......." Hopefully I'm not. She's so polite, and I feel the need to polite as well. Right here, I could be on the edge of making a good friend. Like, a friend that isn't just my friend because we're both in the same herd, or because I'm a foal. I mean a friend that is my friend because we care about each other and like being around each other. Oh yes, that'd be the greatest.

OOC: Amara can touch her and do whatever she wants. You've got my permission for every post for here, and later on.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM