the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I listened to the other foal as she introduced herself as 'Sikeax'. What an interesting name for a small filly such as her. I nodded, my lips still curved in a smile. Opening my lips, I began to introduce myself. "I'm... A-Amaraaa." I think that was my best sentence yet. I cheered myself on inside, but remained calm on the outside. I smiled at the little unicorn for a moment, my eyes meeting hers.

When we reached the cave I saw the filly looking at my right wing. I glanced down at it and grinned. "This iss... Sameira... Not born yet...." I peered at the egg, smiling gently before returning to her with the blanket between my teeth. I gently placed it over her back, smiling. I watch as Sia lowers herself to the ground, laying on the sand. She asks me if I would be interested in sharing the blanket and telling some stories. I nodded, quickly grabbing the soft pillow my dolly usually rested on and placed it on the ground. I allowed my knees to fold, letting my stomach brush the sand before my body settled. I unfurled my right wing, allowing the egg to slowly slip out. I left my right wing over it, almost like it was a blanket for the egg. I turned my head, picked up part of the blanket and slid it over myself. I shivered as my wing slowly brushed against her cold sides. "I tells youuu how me gott egg." I inhaled, arranging the story in my head. I made sure to place each event in order, for this had only happened a few days ago.

"I gooo to Heaaart." I glanced at her to be sure she was paying attention. "Somefing toldd mee to go too Heart. Sooo I wenttt. I founddd egg, on edge of pit. I save it, but when nofthing came to gets it, I decided me keep it saffeee. While I was leafvn', a big leopard was preyin' on me. I was 'bout too bee eatteen but a purple mare saffed me by shooting starss." I smiled, staring at Sia to see if she was still listening. "Does you have storeee?" I asked her, my metallic amber eyes focusing in on her.

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM