the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

She began her story, which sent me into a spiral of thoughts. Love? Soldiers? Angels? My mind worked faster to process the whole thing, but was just about ready implode when she reached the part where the Angel tore off her wings. I gasped a little, my eyes widening. She gave up her freedom, her Angelhood, to be with her lover? Sia continued her story, telling about how the Angel died and her lover died after her. And then she told me where her mother thought the feather was now. Somewhere, buried with a dead filly. My adventurous side wanted to explore and find the feather, but it was probably in another land far from here. Nodding my head gently to show I understood her story, I smiled. She asked me a question about love, and I hesitantly replied. "Havin' a loove storeee like that sound amaaazing. An'... I-I s'posee there are coolts out there that perfect for us. We just got to let 'em finnd us... Or we find them." At the last part I grinned, gazing at Sia. Now it was my turn to tell a story, again. I prepped my story, thinking this one was going to be perfect. Mommy told it to me in my dreams when we were in the meadow. It was 'bout my granddaddy and grandmommy.

"While we on the subject of rel'tives, I gots a story my mommy told me in dream once." Clearing my throat, I began. "My granddaddy was a big, toughy pirate who lived by no rules. He was cap'n of a pirate band. His name was Palos. He was a big, big horse, with a coat of bronze. He was one of the mos' feared horses in the region. Now one day, he was sailin' the seas near where my grandmommy lived. She was a princess, and was onlee two when she met my granddaddy. So she was out on the beach, admiring the pretty water n' stuff. It was then in those very waters my granddaddy and his arch rival fought. With a swingin' here n' a swingin' there, a jab here an' a bite here, Palos knocked that sucker right into the water where he sunk ta Davey Jones. My grandmommy, Alcinda, was super shocked. She'd never seen a fight like that before. But at that time, she didn't like my granddaddy. She was thinkin' he was too smelly and ill-mannered. But Palos on the other hand was falling head over his hooves in love with Alcinda. I mean, she was a pretty bay with sparkling eyes the color of the sea. So they went their sep'rate ways, and in fact, Palos found 'nother mare and had a baby with her. 'Course, he forgot 'bout them when he ran into Alcinda again. This time, she was little older, and wanted more than just fancy edie-kit and fancy jewelry bought from places. Well, act'ually traded from places. Her kin'dom had a fancy system o' tradin'. So her n' Palos talked a bit, and he told her about his great feats in the high seas. Alcinda was really into the stories, and so she n' Palos went off to be pirates tagether. They were the bess' team of p'rates the land had seen, but their fame would not last. They had a little filly, my mommy! They taught her what fun stealing was and how fun pirates were, and soon they had their daughter's fut'ure as a pirate securely in place. Course, after they stole from the new kin' n' qween of the land, Palos and Alcinda were captured n' executed, leaving my 3 month old mommy alone. A couple o' horses took her in and raised her to be proper, and soon she forgot her past. Well, most of it. In short, she became a pirate, traveled 'round, came to Helovia, met my daddy, had a kid, which is me, and died in birth." At the last few words I let my eyes drag across the sand to where mommy's bones were till visible. At least, her ribs. Her skull was half buried, and her left leg was sort of visible. Her bones seemed to glow under the light of the moon, and I looked back at Sia. "That's my other story. Does you have 'nother one?" I ask her, my eyes focusing in on her. I glanced over at my egg to make sure it was still there before turning back to Sia and smiling some more. It was nice to have another filly around that I could talk to. I looked at her, waiting for her to tell another story or just talk.

"Talk talk talk."

[[I just kind of made this story up on the spot. xP I tried to follow Alvilda's(Amara's mom) history slightly, but kind of failed.]]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Take Your Time, Don't Live Too Fast [Amara] - by Amara - 06-19-2013, 09:01 AM