the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"UNCLE TONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm really getting used to my voice now, and whenever I want someone important, I can just use it to holler at people until who I'm looking for comes along. That's usually how I get Mom's attention when I want her. But today, Mom can go screw herself (not really. I love you, Mommy!), because uncle Tonka is going to be my source of attention. I need a lot of it, because it drives my innocence and makes me feel a little better about myself. I need to feel good about myself to be cute, and innocent....... Child innocence is a weapon that the adults just don't really see a lot of times. My usage of it is well done. Well, most of the time.
Uncle Tonka isn't coming fast enough. Right now, I don't feel like going on an adventure. My legs are tired and bitch at me when I try to run. If it comes down to it, I might as plop down and pout until someone comes along to entertain me. Why I have chosen Tonka to drive nuts today, I guess it's because he might have some good stories to tell me about being a leader and everything. He better........
In the middle of daytime, I should really be out of the 'house' and out and about wrecking havoc. I can't really wreck havoc, but I can consider it that sometimes after the fact that my horn is probably going to fall off soon, and I'm just about everything I could do it make it fall. I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm just clutsy. Legs don't work properly, you know? Thats the reason for the day I'm just going to sit on my cute little booty and make annoyied faces until someone notices me.
Here in the Frozen Arch, there isn't really much to do. Mom told me once that I could work on my appearance in the sides of the ice caves. When you look at them, they're kind of like mirrors. Right in those ice walls was where I really first saw myself. The first time I ever saw my booty was when I was chasing my tail in another sport of boredom. Almost as if I'm bored enough to stare about in the mirrors to see my appearance and point out my flaws (as every woman shall do), I actually did. Woops...... Didn't really mean to do that.
I guess I kind of look alright today. What makes me proud is my horn and mane are growing for once. Legs...... Not so well. I really want to be tall. Like really bad. I HATE being short. Why? Because it's not fair! Maybe just to be mean, I should go find someone shorter than me and just look down on them. Recently, I met someone who was so tall I actually had to jump(which didn't turn out well. I made a fool of myself), and then stand on my hind legs like a begging dog just to make eye contact. Short legs shall always be my downfall.
Other than my horn and hair, there isn't really any change. My body is still amber champange, there is still a blue circular marking on my booty that makes the base of my tail a pretty dark blue, my eyes are still a pale blue like Mom's except with grey flecks. My horn is still glowing the same colour blue as well. But my hair! My hair is getting interesting enough already. It's growing curly, which is a change for once. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
A sigh of annoyance that I shouldn't really have because I'd probably get some lecture about impatience later on falls from me, and I prepare to yell, again, for Uncle Tonka. What is with that man today? He doesn't need to take his time like this. I want a good story, and I'm getting impatient. Please, oh please, don't make me have to go out there in the cold with my tiresome legs and hunt him down. What if I just take a nap..........
NO.
NO NAPS NOW.
Uncle Tonka will be here soon. Tired eyes, screw off. I need a story or adeventure soon. And I have something to I want to ask him about.
So here I go again. This time I find the courage from my legs and stand up. This time my voice is going to be heard all the way into the Basin. He's gonna hear me.
"UNCLE TONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I swear upon the fact that my horn will fall off like Mom's that the ice overhead in the caves cracked with that one.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 02:24 PM