the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was sitting back, looking pretty and innocent and all that kiddo stuff when Uncle Tonka walked in. I smiled, happy to see him and glad to see he answered my call, but it got bitch slapped off my face when I saw the smile on his face. This is the point when I get my butt whoped. Maybe if I just act all happy-like and pretend I didn't notice that he is actually angry at me. There's only one thought going through my head right now. Please don't tell Mom. That thought is enough to tell me that Mom might be angry at me later, and having seen Mom angry before, well, it's just not very pretty really..... Well, here I go.
"Hi Uncle Tonka! I was wondering..... Well.... Uncle Tonka? Would you tell me a story about your amazing battles with all the bad guys and how you became the greatest leader in the whole world? Please?" On my face, there was the biggest smile I could present to him. Yes, Tonka was the greatest leader in the whole world. There's nothing that's going to change that because it's true, and I know it is. Mom said that he was an amazing leader, and if he's not to busy at times, to ask him for a story. But she probably only told me this because about every five seconds I'm driving her crazy begging for stories about her home and she's just ran out of them. Tonka probably has a lot more interesting ones than her's.
"I just want to hear them because I've always looked up to you. Dad isn't around a lot, and you're kind of like the next best thing. When I grow up, someday in the future, I want to be as amazing as you are." I really hope he knows what I'm saying is true. He's like the Daddy I don't have! Dad isn't around much, and just having Tonka as my uncle makes me feel priviledged. Its always nice to have the coolest people ever in the family.
Inside the caves, this would be the perfect place for him to tell me stories. Why, you ask? Well, don't you ever pay attention?! The mirrors in the ceiling make for the perfect place to look up at and picture out the story. Like a movie, you could say. And I really want that right now.
I can't say I'm pooped, then again I can't say I'm hyper. Most of the time I am only because that's normal for a foal. To be hyper and wreck havoc. Right now, I think the only thing I'm wrecking havoc on right now is Uncle Tonka's day. Oh well, oops. I need a story. And he called me princess. Does that mean I'm the princess of the Assassins? Hmm...... Sikeax the Assassin Princess. I like it.
My legs are slid around me, and I might as well stretch them a bit. Walking over to him and then dragging him back over here to lie down with me while I snuggle into his big, soft, cozy, warm, mud coloured tummy and listen to him tell stories. Oh yes. I want that. Like, right now.
I got onto my hooves pretty fast, and made my way straight for him. 'You're coming over and you're going to lie down beside me so I can snuggle your fat belly while you tell me stories' is exactly what my face was telling him. When I get right over to him, my eyes went up to his dark blue ones. Looking into his eyes I'm reminded of my own. We've both got blue eyes except in different shades, and both have flecks in them. The streaks in his mane remind me of the dark blue hairs in my tail. Oh yes, we're very much alike, and that makes me feel even better about him being the greatest uncle in the whole entire world.
But, I'm tired of standing around. Where's my story of his epic battles and how he became the greatest leader the world has ever known?!
There are a few locks of his mane low enough that I can maybe, just maybe, bite and drag him through the cave to my humblest of spots and then snuggle him. Uncle Tonka is my teddy bear. Who needs a stuffed animal when the greatest leader ever is your own personal teddy bear?! His awesome stories make him into a huge bonus.
I found the perfect low-hanging lock(finally) that I could bite onto, and went for it. Once I got ahold of that lock, my teeth were going to stay. My hind legs scrapped across the ice floors as I attempted to pull him to my spot. "Come on, Uncle Tonka!" My voice was muffled as I tried to speak while his mane was in my mouth. But as we all know, when hair touches your tongue, it's not always the most pleasent sensation.
"BLEH. Pppphhh.. Bbbbbhhhhh....." YUCK. Okay, so that wasn't the best idea right there, but I know he'll get the idea. In the process of my freaking out because of the nasty sensation of hair on the tongue that probably hadn't been washed since Orangemoon(oh god, ew.....), I apparently lost balance and busted my ass on the floor.
Now, it really didn't hurt, it was just the fact that I landed on my butt and mashed my tail that was painful. I mean, I really like my tail! My eyes shot up fast, making sure my horn was still connected to my forehead. Yeah, it's still there. Thank the Gods. I really don't want to know what Mom would do to Uncle Tonka if she found out my horn fell off when he was right in front of me.
Standing around like this is kind of boring, and now my butt, tail, and back legs hurt. There's still some hair in my mouth that I guess I accidently bit off some of Tonka's mane. Ooops a daisy! I gave him a smile, trying to look as innocent as I could. Maybe he wouldn't be so angry at me for that. To tell the truth, having the attention of him feels like an honour. Then again, he's my uncle. He's forced to love me and give me attention when I want him, but right here, I can tell he loves me. He called Princess, and came all this way to see me. He must.
"Uncle Tonka, my butt hurts."
Okay, so yeah, maybe that isn't the best of things to tell him, but it does. My precious booty hurts like hhhhhheeeelllllllllllllll....... There's a frown on my face with an awkward pout that makes me look short of weird. Maybe it isn't that cute, but it's telling him exactly how I feel.
He's taking his time with my story, so I guess now is the time to force him into going to my spot and snuggling me and telling me my story. Because I want it. I just started for my spot, and knew that he would follow me. Oh no, Uncle Tonka, you're not getting away from me! When I was for sure he was behind, I got over to my spot and plopped down. I'll get cozy when he comes and lies down next to me. When you're little like me, you can learn fairly fast that adults have the softest of tummies and can be used as the greatest pillow. Today, my pillow is Uncle Tonka. Nothing's going to change that.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Sikeax - 06-18-2013, 05:18 PM