the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

She called him for a story. She broke his perfect time for himself for a story? His was mentally infuriated, but he would never let that show. He let his fake smile dim, showing a more natural grin. It was pretty cute though. She had called him the greatest leader. He could not help but feel a bit of pride. The smile on her face was priceless and, actually, almost made him say “Aww” out loud. But it was not “aww” she wanted to hear, it was a story. And a story is what she’d get.

Before he could speak, the adorable little filly spoke again, this time he was just too much caught up in her cuteness. “If a story is what you want, a story is what you’ll get.” His voice was promising and a little sweet. That was a change…. The brute raised his head and glanced at the reflecting sheets of ice on the walls and ceiling. He was now a bit worried about this whole story thing. He had never told a story about his past before, it was too horrible. He could twist it a bit though. Little ones were easy to fool. They could never tell when one’s lying, right? Well that’s what Tonka at least hoped. What would it be about though. There was that time when he and his sister had gone wandering about when a pack of five wolves came out. Of course, his sister was too afraid and practically fainted, but Tonka was not afraid. He would have done anything to protect her. Yes… That story would be the one.

Sikeax walked up to the big chocolate colored brute and gave him the ‘look’. He smiled and looked straight into her beautiful blue orbs as if to say, ‘Patience my dear.’ He sighed, closing his deep blue eyes and letting the white smoke of condensation rise from his nostrils. He didn’t even have a chance to open up his eyes before he felt the feeling of something tugging on a few strands of him mane. His eyes shot open and glanced down, only to see his little niece pulling on him. Someone was not that patient today. Her muffled voice rang in the cave as he perfectly stood still, not even moved a bit by her. Her hooves scrapped on the ground and her voice struck his ears again. A soft bit of chuckles rumbled in his throat as she lost her balance and fell. The poor thing probably still needed to get used to her legs a bit more. The smile on his face was no longer forced, but easily slipped on and looked real and full hearted. He did love her, even if she did wreck his day.

The steed noticed a bit on his hair dangling out of her mouth. That little booger had ripped his mane. His precious mane! His mane was his favorite part of himself, other than his tail that is, and that little girl had taken it like it was a toy. Well… He was sure that she didn’t mean to, and he would forgive her. He would save his anger with her for the training spars.

Her voice came out again, this time saying the most random thing. Her ass hurt. The expression on her face made Tonka almost want to walk out of the cave. It was defiantly not the most attractive thing he had ever seen. “That’s terrible! Unforchanatly, honey, I am not a healer.” His voice was back to its usual bluntness. Oh no… That was no way to talk to a child! Oh why did he have to be so fucking stupid? Everyone knows that little ones take the smallest things to offence. Maybe she would not even notice that he talked. Yes, let’s hope that.

She started to walk away, so Tonka followed her. She obviously wanted him to. When she plopped down, Tonka did too, right next to her letting himself share his warmth with her. He remembered he still owed her a story, and this would be the perfect time to tell it.

“Now, let’s get started with this story. It was a warm spring day when my sister and I had walked out of our herdlands just a bit. We were headed to our secret spot. It had the softest, most delicious grass I have ever tasted. It also had a shallow pool of water and a beautiful water fall. There where a lot of caves there too.”

Once we arrived there, I saw something move inside one of the caves. It had yellow eyes and long fangs. It was huge! Taller than you and just a little shorter than me! This creature is called a wolf. You probably have heard of them before. But! That wolf was not alone. There were four others trailing along the side of it. Their pelts were the color of darkness. My sister stared to shake and almost passed out with fear, but I did not. I was not afraid of their beings of evil! I would protect my sister!”

The smallest wolf came bolting forwards, and let me tell you, I have never seen something so fast. Its fangs flashed and foam was flying from its mouth. I braced myself for its bite, but that never came. I swung around and struck out my hooves, feeling the impact of its body thrash. The next thing I saw was blood flying from its neck and head. I have never felt such pride in my life. I had killed a beast! Before I had time to gloat, two more of them came dashing outer to me. Their evil snarls cut through the air like blades. One headed straight for my side, and the other right for my neck. All that I have to say is the wolf who tried to mess with my neck got a mouth full of my horn. The other wolf felt my cold black hooves slamming against its head.”

The wolf that stood next to the tallest one ran away, whimpering with fear, but the other stood tall and fearless. Like all the others, it came running, but not towards me. It went straight for my terrified sister! I remember its teeth grabbing ahold of her horn, and ripping it in to. One half was held in his hungry mouth, but the other remained on her forehead. I could not watch my sister get tortured my some fucking wolf.” He paused, remembering that he should probably not use bad words in front of fillies. Oops… “I slammed into the side of the huge wolf, knocking it off of my sister. I grabbed its ear in my mouth and yanked it off. It was disgusting! It tasted like dirt mixed with hell.” Again with the language! “To finish him off, I drove my silver horn into his chest, piercing right through his heart. We ran home that day. I was filled with pride but my sister was scarred. Her horn never grew back, and we never returned to that place of death again. That same day, I was driven away from my herd. I was banned for who knows what. I never thought I would have a change with a herd again before I came to Helovia. Then I decided to start my own group, and I vowed to never, ever do what my leader did to me. To drive away someone out from nothing.”
He had concluded with his first lie in the story. He had really taken over the Assassins because Ophelia told him to, and Ignita died. But, what was life without lies?

He hoped that she enjoyed the story. He then decided that maybe this day wouldn’t turn out to be hell. Maybe it was a good thing he had come to Sikeax. He liked her company, and Tonka was pretty sure she did too.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:17 AM