the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Uncle Tonka agreed to give me my story. Maybe getting what I want is a little too heavy here, but as along as he gives me a story, I think I'll do fine. He had a sweet tone to his voice, and that was always something nice to hear for a change. I haven't always known him for a long time, but just hearing his voice being sweet to me lets me know that I'm just that cute. Whenever he looked back to me and smiled, I almost pouted at him, but ended up not to. Patientence you say?! Not happening.
My butt was still hurting pretty bad when he told me he wasn't a healer. Well, duhhh........ I just thought that maybe you'd be a bit nicer. It really does hurt. Though, I don't have time to stand around complain about my booty. As I got around to sitting down, Uncle Tonka came over and settled down next to me. Warm belly snuggle time is all I can think of right now seeing as he has a big belly.
He was already trying to start the story right as I was getting comfortable. This might be his punishment for me for making him hurry up, but hold up. I want to get a bit more comfortable. I turned my head about, pressing it into his shoulder and sliding my belly up against his before bending my legs and pulling them up to my belly. A groan escaped me as I sort of rolled to get that perfect seating, and..... ....There it is. Yes. Perfect.
I had my stomach pushed up against his own, legs curled up like the legs of a spider against my own belly, and my head resting on his shoulder, I was content with the place I found myself at. Each of his words brought an earthquake to my ear that was pressed against him. It was deep, calming, and almost as soothing as Mom's. I'm not going to fall asleep here, for if I fell asleep, I'd miss a good story that he had for me. And Uncle Tonka's stories are always the best.......
His story was getting started, and my eyes grew getting tried. I let them slip down, and as he began, used my personal imagination to make his story into a movie inside my head. I know full well foals are supposed to have a strong imagination, but I don't always have a strong one. Yet this story will make an exception.
Inside my head, it's spring, there are trees everyone, the distant sound of a waterfall's roar as it launches water over a ledge. Tonka is there with his beautiful sister, walking along talking to each among the trees. I want to be beside them, to hear their conversation, yet the only words I can think of, happen to be "Wow.....” It wasn’t meant to be said out loud, but it slipped past me, and got out to the open. Already I could tell this story was going to be good.
Little pale blue eyes still closed, his warmth causing the cold air to run away in fear, his story went on and I continued to listen. I don’t want to miss a thing here, and right as the wolf’s eyes appear in the cave, suspense makes my chest grow tight. What’s going to happen next?
The description I received of the ‘Wolf’ was interesting, and I hoped that later on I wouldn’t ever have to see one. Altogether, it’s frightening enough. And only gets worse when the first one attacks.
I jumped a bit in fear, and he doesn’t seem to stop just I jumped. He kept going on, telling me of how he fought off the wolves and his sister’s horn never grew back. Does this mean if my horn falls off, that it’ll never grow back like Mom’s? I love it too much, and just having it gone would mess it up for me.
When he returns home, he is forced to leave? Why? Why would they make him leave? Didn’t he save his sister’s life? I wanted to ask, but that might be a bit rude. Eh, whatever. Here I go.
”But Uncle Tonka, why did you have to leave?”
I snuggled up closer to him, my eyes now open. My head was a bit closer to him, and by accident I might of pricked him with it because I moved my head and it hit something. I hope not. If he rolls over, he could squish me. Squish me just like splat. Maybe he wouldn’t, or he might......... No, no, Uncle Tonka loves me too much to do that.

OOC: He has the permission to squish her!
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Sikeax - 06-24-2013, 06:49 PM