the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

Sileax was snuggled against his stomach, her legs were tucked right to her little belly. The site put a smile on the dark bay's face. Tonka noticed that she closed her eyes, and he imagined that she was trying to picture the gruesome story. She looked interested in his story. Or at lease he hoped... Wow, the word slipped from her throat and made the smile on his face only grow a bit wider. He had to admit, that story was pretty good. He had never told a story before, simply because if he ever did in his old home, he would probably get scolded or he just never had time to. His mom only told him a couple of stories. All of her stories were boring and Tonka would loose interest and walk away.

The large brute hoped he was not scaring the little filly. Judging my her tiny jump in fear, he could tell that that story might have been a little too intense. Naa... That story was fine, or at lease to him it was fine. Her mother probably told he stories like this. She was not the most peaceful thing in the world, and she must have had some violent times.

Suddenly, her words snapped him out of his thoughts. But Uncle Tonka, why did you have to leave? She asked him. He had to think for this. Why did he have to leave? Why did his leader drive him off? What did he do wrong? He was just a warrior in his small herd. Though he was pretty happy that he had driven him off, for if he didn't, he wound have never met any of the ones he has become close to.

"Because I had to leave. My leader would have killed me if I didn't. And if I did never leave, I wouldn't be your Uncle or leader now, would I? With every wrong comes a right." His voice was still its smooth and kind tone, surprisingly. He had her a sweet look, his silver flecked eyes looking into her pale orbs.

A slight pain then darted in his stomach, and he looked to see what it was. Of course, it was the little one snuggling closer to him. He smiled a little. The force of the tiny prick was not great enough to pierce his skin, but just enough to give him a small pang of pain. Not paying attention, Tonka slowly turned his body. Oh no... He felt something underneath him. Quickly rolling back over, the steed noticed he rolled on Sikeax. Oops....

"Are you ok, little princess?! I didn't mean to do that! I wasn't paying attention!" He hoped she was not crushed, all of her bones cracking. The though of that made him cringe. He rubbed his massive head against hers, in an awkward nuzzling type of jester. "Oh sweetie, I really didn't mean to."

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 06:09 AM