the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was pretty damn well snuggled up and comfortable when Uncle Tonka started talking again. My ears were listening to his every words, but I still wanted to know why he was going to be killed if he hadn't left. He told he wouldn't be my uncle or the greatest leader that ever lived if he hadn't left. I would be hurt if I ever had to leave the Assassins, so why didn't he seem sad when he said that he left home?
About the time I accidently pricked him with my horn, I felt something press down on my side. More importantly, the side that Uncle Tonka was on. Oh no. UNCLE TONKA, YOU OOOF. SQUISHIN' ME. GET OFF. "Errr...... Mmmmmmmmeehhhhh......... Ton... Tonka...... Under here. I was sufficiating around of that fat, and just having him on top of me was unpleasent. It was hot and sweaty and yucky, and he just needed to get off. Maybe if I just use my horn a bit.
Poke.
Poke poke.
POKE.
I jabbed him with my horn, the little nub actually being a bit useful at times. The last poke seemed hard enough to make him get off pretty fast. One thing I don't like is fat Uncle Tonka squishing me. Wait till Amara hears about this.....
He got off pretty fast, and was looking at me. I could feel his eyes on me even though he squished me like a pancake. I heard him ask if I was okay, and put a frown on my face. I was angry, yeah, really angry. I didn't want to have anyone just squishing me all the time. So I went to gripe at him.
Well, it didn't turn out the way I needed it to. Apparently when I'm angry, my voice goes back to squeaking like it did before I could talk and I made a fool of myself. All I was doing was sitting there squeaking. If he laughed at me...... May the Gods help him. I'll get Mom.
Soon, I felt him rubbing his head against my own. Okay, so I think I can forgive you, Uncle Tonka. You're my only Uncle, and I've got to keep you around.
He got a smile out of me only because his lovings were nice to have. Mom wasn't much for the loving part of a mother, but still, she was a good mother and I needed her around. Tonka could take over the part of loving me with everything he's got because I'm the only one around. I was still short of angry at him when he told me he didn't mean to do it, and didn't have much of a response to it. I might be sore for the next few days, but that won't hurt that bad. It only means I get to lie around at home and annoy the soup out of everyone. That reminds me, aren't there any other Assassins about?
"Uncle Tonka, are you, Mom, and I the only Assassins? Where is everyone else?" I desperately needed to know. I already knew my main goal in the world, to become an amazing healer and heal everyone in the Assassins when they need me. But where is everyone else?
One curious look on my face, I stared him straight in the eyes and smiled. Yes Uncle Tonka, where is everyone else? Or have you squished them like you just did to me?

OOC: Not my best. Sorry. :C
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Sikeax - 06-28-2013, 12:54 PM