the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

The dark brute felt pricks under him when he accidently rolled over on the poor little girl. A little squeaking voice came from under him along with more pricks. Now, these pricks were just little taps, but they actually kind of hurt the muscular steed. When Tonka finally could not take the poking of the shape blade of Sikeax’s forehead, he rolled off. Navy blue eyes filled with sorrow looked down at the angry azure pools of the girl. He spoke his words of kindness and forgiveness, but the little femme was still not satisfied.

Squeak!

A strange sound rose from the little filly’s throat. It was as if she couldn’t even speak! A gentle hearted chuckle erupted from the deep maw of the brute. He could not help it, but it just came out. Oh god, he knew that this would just get the poor girl even more angered, but who wouldn’t laugh at her pathetic little whimper of rage! I guess that when Tonka started to rub her she started to take his offering of peace. A smile broke out on her face, which just made the brute’s grin grow wider.

“Uncle Tonka, are you, Mom, and I the only Assassins? Where is everyone else?”

Her high pitched voice broke the silence between the Uncle and niece. Of course there are others in the Assassins. Not many others, but they are here. Somewhere. Tonka’s thoughts whirled in his mind before he answered. “Of course there are others. There here, well not in this ice cave, but they are in other ones perhaps. There might not be a lot of them, but they are somewhere.” His gentle vocal’s boomed out while he looked into her adorable curious eyes. “You’ll meet them all one day. I can promise you that.”

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin] - by Tonka - 07-24-2013, 08:13 PM