the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fairy Lights and Silver Nights

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

Ktulu's head tilted as she watched her poisoner climb to her hooves, the look on her face bringing a grin to Ktulu's own. "Did I catch you at a bad time?" She asked, confident then that she had caught her poisoner playing with her bonded, not that there was anything wrong with it. When Eytan was a cub she'd allowed herself to romp around the forest with him when no one could catch her. The last thing she'd wanted then and even now was to be caught doing something that would label her as soft. She had an image to uphold even if that image wasn't completely truthful.

She'd lived her whole life being tough and keeping everyone that wasn't family at an arm's length and even then she kept some of her family at a distance. It was only recently that she'd even started showing a little care and concern for others. Her gaze softened as she looked from Lakota to the little polar bear cub who blended in effortlessly with the snow.

"Are you plagued with night terrors often?" She found herself asking Lakota at the mention of her bad dream. Night terrors had tormented her when she was a foal. It was strange to her now, looking back on that time of her life when she was so scared of the darkness when now she embraced it. It was proof that she'd grown in many ways, though some ways she wasn't sure any of her family was proud of.

She sighed as she gaze raised back to Lakota's face, her ears tilting forward as she listened for an answer, whatever it might be. All around them the fireflies continued to twinkle like stars. "I'm fine." Ktulu answered with a shake of her mane that sent more of the lightning bugs flying and twinkling around them. "It doesn't hurt to walk the borders at night." She said in answer for the reason she was out and about. "Care to walk with me?"

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 06-19-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 06-19-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-07-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 07-27-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-28-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 08-15-2013, 10:54 PM