the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fairy Lights and Silver Nights

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

Ktulu's head was tilted in Lakota's direction when the older mare grabbed hold of a lock of her mane and tugged on it. In return she turned her head to grasp at a lock of her poisoner's hair and gave it a tug. At the same moment little Ao was finally able to catch the pale strands of her tail and she became still, caught by her poisoner and her companion. "Well played, Lakota." She murmured around the blue roan's hair. Well played indeed. The Chieftess released her grasp on Lakota and flicked her tail once more, losing a few strands in the process to Ao's claws and teeth.

The dark mare could not help but roll her eyes at Lakota. Sweetest mares in Helovia? If she did not know Lakota as well as she liked to think she did then she would have been very concerned about her outlook and judgement of others. "If sweet is very nearly eating a yearling alive because he calls you fat is sweet, then I suppose I am quite... sweet." She flicked her tail so the silken strands brushed against Lakota's side as they walked together. Ktulu shot a glance over at Lakota and grinned at her poisoner.

That grin faded to Ktulu's usual stony face as Lakota commented on her previous questions regarding Midas and his affections. He gaze turned away from Lakota once more and she sighed. "I know." She answered quietly. "Love is very strange. Very fickle. Very confusing. It only serves to complicate relationships. It is a hindrance to warriors because love can be a very powerful weapon when used against you." Her crimson eyes shifted over to Lakota once more. "Whats the worst and most confusingly complicated part about love is when you feel it for more than one individual." She sighed then and flicked her tail away from the young bear once more. This love was something new that had been introduced into her life and she still was trying to figure out how it worked, but she was having very little luck, if any, with it.

Lakota took the opportunity then to lighten their conversation briefly before it descended into seriousness once more. "You are my closest friend, Lakota." She said as she stopped walking once more and turned to level her gaze with the other mare. She sighed quietly as Lakota pressed her muzzle against her jaw."I don't want to have to worry about losing you because you're not taking care of yourself." She had too much to worry about as it was, another thing added to her plate was just more stress for her to cope with.

Just like that the seriousness was over once more and Lakota was inviting her to a playful romp through the snow. Ktulu stood for a moment, head tilted as she watched Lakota trot off with Ao. Mere moments later Ktu was hot on Lakota's heels, moving as quickly as her hooves would carry her through the snow. Soon she was able to pass her poisoner and when she did she bucked low to throw a wall of snow at Lakota and laughed as she trotted ahead of her.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 06-19-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 06-19-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-07-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 07-27-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Lakota - 07-28-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Silver Nights - by Ktulu - 08-15-2013, 10:54 PM