the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares come at night

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Ah, the resistance of his tough skin against bare hooves sent a pulse that lured me closer to wanting to draw blood. I was thirsty for it like a little monster. Once the leash that held me back was loosened, even the slightest amount, I took advantage of it and craved more. It was an odd feeling to train under someone that I may be able to beat. Oddly enough, I felt an ease sweep through my body and I felt my thoughts leave my mind.

War.

Tonka's display of a defense let a sky smile slip onto my face. I was over him, allowing his kick to meet the air. Though my force continued until my hooves slid off of him and into the cool grains of earthen sand. After my hind and front legs were on the ground, I trotted forward a few steps to regain my balance, and rock hard stance. Now turning to see Tonka asking questions, I pondered. He was so tall, yet he couldn't really do any arial combats. Maybe I would fit in well with the assassins.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

So, war what is it like?
Bloody and brutal and long and what else?
What are the odds?
Are they in your favor?
Shall one feel the deathly grip of hooves of stone?

"Oh Tonka, I did it for the hell of it. You seemed like you needed a good scare." Slowly she starts walking around him, circling him. She was raw and cold, were the other assassins? She was small, yet so compact and heavy. She wasn't scared to fight. Hestia was a demoness in battle and would willingly allow her blood to be spilled for the sake of being the victor. She would fight to the bloody end of her life to win. Though now, she'd accept defeat. She'd practice more and harder, then come back twice as strong.

"Tonka, on a more serious note. I'd take pleasure in becoming a general. If need be, I will show you my raw talent." She felt a surge of raw power course her veins. Letting her muzzle stretch out towards the male she grunted and stopped, standing parallel to him. He smelt, somewhat, natural. Hestia smelt of blood, seawater, fresh air, yet most of all wild. Letting out a deep raggedy breath, her nostrils quivered in delight as air refilled her lungs.

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Apodis - 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-26-2013, 07:19 PM