the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares come at night

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

I didn't like Tonka as much anymore. He lacked the logic that a true leader needed. To be honest, I was very well thinking of going to Dragons Throat. I striked a chord in him by simply asking about a position in his five horse 'herd'. He'd better watch his tongue before I decided to pick up and leave. In every marbled word he spoke, there was rage and fury. It was evident he may not have been the best choice for a herd. He seemed unstable with his emotion, and he made choices on the weary emotions.

I could've easily attacked him full out, but I didn't. No, I'd used my words. "Tonka, what is wrong with you? You get all fired up from a simple question. How am I supposed to know you won't get mad at me for losing a spar or a recruit? Tonka, why do you not put a member in that general spot? I can't make you run your group any way, it was just advice." Bitterly I snarled at him. Opening my wings with a large swish sound, I lunge forward and I'm airborn. Circling above him again with even wing beats and ears pinned, I slowly dissolve into the sky again. I was a master of disguise. Again, I was hidden well, though Tonka would now know how I snuck up on him.

I felt my necklace around my neck and smiled. I came alive, and closed my wings, falling head first infront of Tonka. This was war now. No turning around, battle was about to happen.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Turn away.
I'm a monster.
A machine that needs oil.
I am the Satyr.

Opening her wings once more, she goes from falling full speed to gliding to the sand. Fiercely, she lands with a loud thud. Bracing her hind legs, she let her front half surge into the sky. A war cry left her lips in the form of a loud scream. Like a well oiled machine she slams her front hooves back into the ground. The sand shooting around her hooves like a sprinkler. "War, Tonka, war." My voice is marble smooth and glazed finely. Her stance was strong and hard.

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Apodis - 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-26-2013, 07:19 PM