the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares come at night

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Tonka explained my question. I had asked a simple yes or no question and he really went into depth with it, but I didn't mind... I guess. Yet, he seemed worried and anxious. Like he was hiding something and was scared. The bottom line was that he had indeed made foul choices that worried him, but in the end he loved. I had a lot of moments like that.

Me and Tonka simultaneously hear someone coming and freeze. When a figure is spotted, Tonka steps away from me and the warmth on my muzzle disappears. Without moving one inch or accknowledging the gold male interrupting us, my ears pin and I step one step closer to Tonka. We are the same distance as before, but I'm angrier... at Tonka. "Oh, Tonka. You've made one to many mistakes within this night." Rage settling in my eyes as I stared at him, frozen. My stance said 'Touch me, I dare you too.', or 'Kiss me ass.' Either way I really ended on a negative note with Tonka this night.

I turn away from him, and steadily walk towards the gold on. My knee singing with pain. Damn, Tonka was no help. "Everything is OK, now." My blood red orbs cut at Tonka before returning to the body of the equine. "I am an Assassin, and who are you?" I kept my name under wraps for now. I wasn't going to hand out information, like I had done so with Tonka and the Appaloosa stallion.

Before I can say anything snider, a large thud against the ground rattles my attention away from both of the boys. As I turn my head, I expect a meteor or something big. Maybe a boulder fell from those afar rocks. As I see what it reall is, my emotions curdle. "That's disgusting." All I can see is a large bear walking towards us, first slow, but then quickly. It's saliva burning the beach upon contact. Immediately, I take to the skies and disappear upon the blackness of it all.

But I'm still here, and ready to kick ass.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

A bear a dare.
A fight at night.
Beat the Bear,
But WHAT will I win?

She looks proud, like a princess, and strong, like a warrior. Quickly, she circles her prey. Hestia waits for the moment to strike hard. She tries to fly above it, but it's a moving target so she may be off. Like a hen dropping an egg, she dives down hoping to hit it's back and bring it down. The back was a sensitive are and if damaged the animal could be paralyzed. When she got closer, she realized it may not be an animal, but a sort of mechanical thing. Her ears stay pinned as she keeps going from the sky to the thing, faster and faster and faster.

Her necklace dangles around her neck giving her a constant reminder of her ties to mortality. This bear may have thought she had dissapeared, but she really had not dissapeared at all. She had always secretly wanted a Zephyr, and since of such weren't just laying down everywhere, she figured this thing may have one. She'd seen many types of Zephrys and she liked the royal Wakiya ones. They were so powerful and majestic. They looked like they'd been made if raw energy. She knew this bear most likely didn't have that egg, but who knows. Maybe it held something.

OOC - I enjoy having muse.

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Apodis - 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM