the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares come at night

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

Wow… Women are really bipolar. The dark brute thought as Hestia seemed to get mad at him for pulling away. Why the fuck was she mad at him? He just thought that if that brute knew Chemical and maybe even he would tell her. Oh god, if he told her, Tonka would rip his eyes out. He doesn’t even bother to look at the angered sandy mare. He pawed at the ground, the sand raising and seeming to pause for a few seconds before falling down back to the earth. If only this bitch of a stallion hadn’t come, Tonka would still me looking into the blood orbs of Hestia, easily falling deeper and deeper into her trap.

Soon another figure approached the four. It was not like them though. It was a total different species. Little organisms squirmed on its face and it made Tonka feel like gaging. Saliva dripped down onto the sand seemed to burn the ground. It made the dark brutes skin crawl. A strange feeling grew in the pit of his stomach that made him want to run away. Oh god what was that feeling? For the first time in his whole life, Tonka actually experienced the feeling of being afraid.

It roared out and made the huge stud jump with terror. Its roar was a challenge that the brute would not back down from, even if he was deathly afraid of the mechanical creature. Seeing Hestia jump into the air, Tonka thought that maybe she had fled. No, she wouldn’t do that though! She was a strong and determined Pegasus. She would not back down from something that was so silly and small and terrifying!

Before he could even think more about this horrifying thing the dark pelted stallion leaped into action. His eyes locked onto the gold orbs of the beast. He dropped his head, his curved horn aiming right for the head of the robot bear.

Oh gods, please let this work. Please get this monster out of my life. Please make this feeling go away!

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-08-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Tonka - 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Nightmares come at night - by Apodis - 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM