the Rift

[OPEN] I hate when the darkness dies

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

The golden Fae stumbled around in the vast white plains of the Basin. The area new to her, much as was Helovia. Not knowing where she was headed or whom she might run into. She was fearful, but did not show it upon her outer casing. Much time and practise, the Fae had recieved at living with the permant poker face, never once faltering with such feelings. Just the odd time's when a smile or a twitch of her lips would occure, as often as the blue moon rose.

The pale gold and white patched mare came to a standstill, her audits flickered as she picked up on the sound of water trickling. A flutter resolved around inside her, having not seen running water in a while it felt good to finally hear such a thing. Though without a doubt, the Fae knew it would be possible, the stream could just as easily be frozen over. The pale one made little haste and pressed on through the thick snow and the multiple flurries the fell from grayed skies. Having been here for a wile now, her pelt had grown accustomed to the fridgid winds and much colder atmosphere. A much thicker curly coat covered her torso. Though the cold still had a bite to it.

Nostrils flared as she pushed through the thickest parts of the white fluffy stuff, now covering the vast majority of land. Rarely having seen so much of it, she tired faster, finding it dificult to tred. But her thick, long-ish legs managed to cope where some would fail. Searching past the burning pain in her muscles that wrapped around her skeletal structure, knowing that the outcome would be much better in the end.

Her breath could be seen infront of her, though the Fae could not see it herself. Her sight too meak to see such a thing and the cold bitter winds didn't help it either. Blinking past the blur of tears lodged upon her eye, she almost missed the shadowy figure standing not to far infront. The Fae froze instantly; as if the land had just froze her in place. Blinking through the snow flurries and trying to focus what sight she had left, trying to work out whom this one could be. The fae had barely met anyone here, but knew that some were not so kind to her Equine kind. Careful, she backed up slightly changing her path in hopes they would not see her. Her pale colours helped her in this place, almost blending in, perhaps it would help her in becoming sneaky and slinking around.
Though through all of that, she had lost the sound of water running, now where was she going to find a drink?

OOC: Hope you dont mind this :) and feel free to have him see her and even attack her :P <3

Messages In This Thread
I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-23-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-27-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-30-2013, 06:23 PM