the Rift

[OPEN] I hate when the darkness dies

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

He had heard her. At first he'd thought it was Tangere, but no, the scent was different. With a tilt of his head he noticed her pale retreating form, the taste of fear on the air and her head that bore no horn. Filthy equine. Was she an intruder? Or a prisoner? Coal lobes pinned back and a ripping growl escaped the jaws of Aramis, eyes of gold and blue snapping to her form, heckles lining his body whilst red markings glowed ominously on the white snow. Pointed tail thrashing from side to side as small puffs of flame left his mouth. It was then that d'Artagnan turned, mismatched pools flashing dangerously as he took a few steps forwards before stopping. A black smile playing on sooty lips, if it was a quick escape she was hoping for then she'd run into the wrong stallion whose mouth watered in anticipation. With crimson ears laid firmly forwards, dark tones layered his voice when he called out to the mare. "Where do you think you're going, hornless?"

Aramis was creeping forwards slowly, paws trembling as drool fell from his maw and white teeth were bared. He had not seen sign of Tangere yet, maybe the mare truly had gotten lost. Too bad, she was about to miss the action. Yet, the Nightshade hesitated, if she was someone's prisoner then it was bad form to mess with it without permission. Even worse to kill it. Though he so wanted to do the latter. Clenching teeth and with furrowed brows, d'Artagnan twisted his head to one side to ask the damning question. If she was an intruder then well ... She might as well roll over and die now. He'd already killed one yesterday, there was no reason why he couldn't make it a habit.

"Tell me. Why are you here girl? Your life depends on the answer" he growled. Glass horns bared before him as he clenched his magic just in case she decided to run, no one would escape the Nightshade and she would not leave his presence until he decided she could. Be it by hoof or by spirit to the underworld.

[ack short post is short. Sorry, I was getting a headache whilst writing this ><]

Our past never really dies
I don't think we even try
There's no difference from
Where we wake or where we die

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-23-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-27-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-30-2013, 06:23 PM