the Rift

[OPEN] I hate when the darkness dies

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

The pale Fae paused, she had been spotted. Shit! The pale, golden and white marked Fae excalimed to herself, pausing mid step and hoping they would just leave her be. She wasn't ready to speak to anyone and having a bad day already didn't help her angermangment towards others. Easily becoming frustrated just by the presence of others was never a good thing, So when her temper was already on the edge, ready to fizzle over at any moment, this was going to be an intresting time. Why was it that whenever she wanted to just be left alone, everyone seemed to bump into her all at once, only adding to the already burning fire inside of her. She wanted peace and quite, so if the only way was to snap at someone, to get what she wanted, then it couldn't hurt, could it?

Squinting her eyes closed, she tried her hardest to push past the anger boiling up inside of her. Where was Faelene when she most desired her company, the one whom had stolen this one, but Luneia felt a draw towards her and she always made the Fae feel so much better, just being in her presence. Starting to get attatched to ones captor, was potentially not the healthiest of things. But Lune had never once felt like she belonged with someone, So when Faelene actually cared for her on that day, A little part of her broke inside her heart encased with ice. So if this stag thought on any chance he was going to kill her, he had another thing coming. Luneia had learnt that this race where not always so kind towards her equine form. Some had tried to eat her, or atleast take a little sip of her rich crimson fluids coursing through her veins.

""My life? You can't touch me no matter how much your heart desires it. Faelene wont let that happen"" She smirked rather sneaky, She knew that no harm would come into her so long as she listened to her kidnapper, But one could quite easily use it to their advantage in situations like the one unfolding before the Fae. The way he stood aloof, horns poised right towards her cranium, one step closer and he could quite easily peirce through her thick skull, killing her instanly. Perhaps when she wanted to die, this would be the one she'd ask for help towards her death.

""If you dont mind, I'm just passing through, thanks""
she spoke the last word with a bitter tone, speaking through a clenched jaw the remainer. She had to hold herself back, for if she instigated this fight, there was no going back, nor her possible safe return, then there would be trouble..

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-23-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by d'Artagnan - 06-27-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: I hate when the darkness dies - by Luneia - 06-30-2013, 06:23 PM