the Rift

Queenly Sirens Are Waiting.

Duchess Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Duchess
the EverQueen

I was very little and I couldn't fly so I walked through the forest. I was white and brown with brown chocolate wings. My eyes were different colors. My hooves were the same color as my wings. My mane/tail was white. I was a alone right now, and it was strange being alone. I wasn't annoyed about it though. I knew what this place was. It was big and green, but nothing special. My home was this. I'd been born next to helovia. I was confused on what part of helovia I was currently on. I was little so I didn't have the best memory. I hoped someone find me because it was kinna scay being alone, ya know? I walked on te path. I was cute and little and small. My splotched back added a unique littre touch. I looked around with my eyes. I only saw trees and trees. It was terrible being all alone. Well, I though it was until I saw a weird tree branch shaked like a snake. "EEEEE!" I screamed and reared. After looking closer at it it was only a branch. "Oh" I felt my cheeks get warm and blush. Oh i mised my friend fox. He was silly and stuff, and it was fun. But now every thing was boring and dead. there was snow as far as I could see. Uh, now everytihng was boring!!! Where were all the horses?!?! ...Certainly not

Messages In This Thread
Queenly Sirens Are Waiting. - by Duchess - 06-19-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Queenly Sirens Are Waiting. - by Hector - 06-20-2013, 09:12 AM