the Rift

blood red | Archibald

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

She could hear the thundering hoof beats of someone approaching and she could feel a little flutter of excitement in the pit of her stomach. Whoever it was she would take by surprise. They would never know what hit them and they would only be able to panic as she sank her teeth into a fleshy throat and raked her claws down shoulders. Again, she extended her claws and dug them into the ground. They were sharp. She would use them to peel back her prey's flesh, hopefully while it was still alive to feel the pain.

The hoofbeats stopped and Mandrake listened with a mixture of disappointment and joy as her son answered her. Obedient as always. Mandrake stood, though she stayed in the cover of the bushes she had been hiding in and watched him and the little bitch dog that followed him around. She was disgusted that he would need such a companion. Had she not given him a big enough family?

A shuffling and scratching sound was the only one she made as she took to the trees. Gracefully, the jaguar moved onto a branch above Archibald and Loretta. As Archibald stomped the ground and sent tremors rocking through it she grinned again. "My, my, what power you have now, my son." she said. "ell me, how did you come across it?"

Messages In This Thread
blood red | Archibald - by Mandrake - 06-03-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: blood red | Archibald - by Archibald - 06-03-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: blood red | Archibald - by Mandrake - 06-03-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: blood red | Archibald - by Archibald - 06-18-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: blood red | Archibald - by NPC - 07-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: blood red | Archibald - by Mandrake - 07-23-2012, 10:42 AM