the Rift

The Violet Hour

Saga Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Saga
In the dark you tell me of a flower
that only blooms in the violet hour

It was not that the name was truly important, but for one to judge the herd, they must first examine the only thing that is laid out before them. Saga is not usually for all the pomp of introductions, but this is the first time she has ever been outside her own lands. However, she has been traveling for so long now. Her eyes ravaged over both of the creatures that stood before her. Mauja seemed to be a wonderful exhibit of his herds stock. He was beautiful. If that word was a suitable description for a unicorn male. He possessed sharp eyes, that appear so gentle, but seem to miss nothing. These were a combination to be admired, but to also be very weary of.

Saga's deep pools looked over Mauja as he introduced himself. She cocked her head to the side, like a crow eyeing a worm in a hole, as his snowy companion perched itself on his back. Her first reaction was to ask how he could stand the sharp claws against his skin, but she seconded guess herself and decided silence was the best option for the moment. It was still very fascinating. It intrigued her that a bond could be so strong or at least appear to be. She had seen it only a few times here and there during her travels.The sound of Yseulte's much more feminine voice pulled her from her more studious nature. "Mauja...Yseulte, it is a pleasure to meet you both."

Saga looked over the purple unicorn that had been the first to approach her. She was....respectable, and something in the way to spoke, made Saga stop to listen. Rounded lobed narrowed forward." Valkyries you say? Hmmm, that is a very interesting offer. However, I do not want to seem rude, but I am tired of being cold and I am extremely sick of soggy grass." Her delicately accented voice was chattered. The wintry winds were merciless.

She took a step back , so, it was pankossible to address both of them. "Mauja, th you for yout offer. I will accompany you back to the basin." Her statement held the finality of her decision. "Miss Yseulte, I am not a fan of the ocean, and for that I apologize. But, I am interested in more information about your Valkyries. So, if it is possible I would love to continue this conversation very soon." She gave a sharp nod of her chiseled head to Yseulte. Saga liked her. She seemed so cryptic. An cryptic people held some of the most lively stories.

She squared herself up so she was staring wide eyed at the spotted lord. She was waiting for him to lead the way. Without even giving a glance; She reminded the purple dyed mare that she truly wished to talk and learn more. " Do not forget. Soon we should meet again. I would love to learn more about your Valkyries, and your young bone crunching companion." Her wind chapped lips had begun to crack from what little conversation that had past between the three of them. She was ready to leave. " Mauja, I would also like a chance to pick your brain as well, about your...." She trailed off as she craned her head so that she could look at his owl. "Friend. Of course, whenever the time is convenient for you."

An so she waited to see what the Basin would bring.

Messages In This Thread
The Violet Hour - by Saga - 06-21-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 06-21-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 06-23-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 06-23-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 06-25-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 07-02-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 07-07-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 07-11-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 07-11-2013, 02:31 PM