Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The urgency shook his body into action, making his older body take large strides across the frozen land. Out of the desert the went, traveling to see if others knew of what had happened. He felt like going to another place, but first on his stop was the Threshold, the only place the one could come into the land of Helovia. Worry would be etched in his features, trying to find those that had just appeared. The world was blackness, as if the Sun had burned out completely, and the Moon with it. The blackness was almost overwhelming, and though he was able to see, it was almost as if it would close in on him. He started to become claustrophobic for a bit, but the light from the pathways kept him from going completely insane. He was looking for others, and others he should find. Two hidden away in a cave, one familiar and the other not.

He moved slower, catching a scent in his large nostrils of others about. One seemed...familiar. He had smelled the horse before, but he was confused, for it was one that he did not recognize. He heard voices then, echoing through the snow covered forest. Echos? How strange. Surly sound wouldn't bounce off trees in such a way as to sound like that. There was a group of caves many yards away from him, and he ventured towards them unknowingly, hearing the echos of the conversation, but unable to make a word. There was enough so that he could come to the entrance of the cave, and there he found them, the two horses together. He wasn't able to make out much from the outside, seeing as the darkness even swept itself into the caves, an already dark and damp place, but he walked to be inside, hoping that once he got close he would be able to.

He almost ran into the mare, getting very close to her on accident. He pushed himself back immediately, wanting not to touch her, for that would be a very bad thing in his eyes. A stallion does not touch a strange lady, especially one that is mated. However, he knew the mare, having seen her in this place earlier, but not for long. She was the one dozing in the middle of Frostfall. He cleared his throat quietly, so that he wouldn't be too loud, but also so that they would know he was about to speak.

"Hello, my name is Valentine, Artisan of the Dragon's Throat. At least I was, until I lost my magic. I know not your names, but I know that it is not safe to be out in the wilds like you are now. I believe you and I have met before my lady, however I did not catch your name. And you must be new to our land as well. This is Helovia, and we have had a tragedy recently. The Gods have left us, for reasons unknown, and there is no Moon or Sun. The blackness is all that is left, and our magic is gone with it. There are lights within the three herd lands, and I would be happy to lead you to any of them if you wish. But please, I urge you not to stay here, and be safe with those who can protect you."

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM