the Rift

An Elegant Arrival (OPEN)

Midnight Strike Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Midnight Strike
Waiting for that strike of chance ...

Midnight nodded as he learned the mare's name. ElegantDesire continued on to ramble about something, but he wasn't really listening. The equine's nose had rested on his coat, just for a slight second, but it was enough to let him get a good whiff of her scent, and it smelled like wild flowers. Then again did the delicate muzzle touch the stallion's flank. He flinched for an instant, out of surprise, but relaxed almost instantly afterwards. Midnight was lost in his memories, memories of his past life. the last time somebody comforted me like this... he thought. It tugged at his heart strings.

Her words, and the smell of another, brought him back. "I'm fine." he recited stiffly to the mare. Then turned to confront the stranger. The absence of Ellie's touch brought forth a muddled feeling, and it made him uncomfortable. He listened politely as the unicorn (he could at least make out that much in the dark) introduced himself. "greetings, Valentine. I am Midnight Strike, and I once was a warrior. The lady beside me is known as ElegantDesire." all the playfulness and arrogance had gone out of his voice now, it was instead replaced with seriousness and respect.

"I came from another land, rather far away," he explained. "I do feel sorry for your loss, although I myself cannot understand the loss of magic, or the gods, for I have not one thing magical about me, save perhaps my horn." At this he paused, and tossed his wild black and blue mane back to reveal the glowing obsidian and electric blue horn. The jagged lightning blue stripes that ran across the stallions body also glowed ever so faintly, making him seem even more formidable than before.

Midnight shook his head once more, and the light from his horn went out, leaving them all in the darkness once more."so..." he drawled out casually. "tell me more about this land you called helovia. What happened here? What was it like before? " his violet eyes flickered with curiosity as the stallion waited in the dim light for an answer.

action action action
thought thought thought
"speech speech speech"

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM