the Rift

An Elegant Arrival (OPEN)

ElegantDesire Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elegance stepped forward seeing two horses standing before her. Listening to the two stallions talking. She turns to Valentine Hello, my name is Elegance, I believe you meet before? She looks over Valentine making sure not to take her eyes off of him. She studied both, but she noticed the saddness in Valentines eyes. What has this stallion so sad in his eyes. She was intriqued as to what has troubled him, but she did not want to get nosey. She was known to try to help but sometimes helping those who dont really want it might be more trouble then its worth.

She touched her nose to his neck. Forgive me Valentine but why do you seem so down? Has something trouble you? Looking at this dark stallion with careing eyes. She wished she could make him feel comfort in talking to me. Maybe she could help him some way. She was new herself but wanted to help along the way as she learned her way through these lands. It was bitter cold out since it was Frostfall. She turns her head to the cave she once lived in. Valentine would you suggest we go somewhere more warmer? She looked at Midnight Strike he seemed new possibly too new for a new one such as myself. She wanted someone that had more experiance. She couldnt help but sorta fall for the dark figure before her with troubled eyes. She was never known for having such feelings as she has never had them before. She didnt want to get ahead of herself. She didnt know him but she wanted to. She didnt know if she was stepping into uneasy territory. She did not want trouble that was the last thing she wanted.

She starts walking and looks back at Valentine. Shall you lead the way to a better place? I would love to learn more about you. Any place would be better then being alone and cold in a cave by herself. She was tired of being alone. She wanted a companion someone to travel with someone to talk to. As she waited for an answer the Frostfall Winter wind picked up. It sent chills up her spine like daggers.

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM