Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The attention turns to me for a few minutes. The two horses give their responses, and for a moment I can tell that they are very interested in me. Especially the mare. The stallion, Midnight Strike, says he is sorry for the loss of the Gods. Though this is a kind sentence, it is nothing compared to the hopelessness I have felt. Saying sorry won't bring them back, but that is not for me to put upon him. He is indeed a unicorn, and his sparkling black and blue mane reveal the obsidian on his forehead, just like the grey's own blood red spiral. A home land far away is one that you could be lucky to have, but not so lucky if you were home sick. This stallion didn't look to be so, but perhaps he just needed a new start.

"It is nice to meet you Midnight Strike. Could I just call you Midnight, perhaps? It would be easier of my mind to remember you. And yes Elegance, we have met before, and it is nice to see you once again.

Helovia is a wonderful land, if you were looking to start fresh. The four God's created it. The God of the Earth, rules of the herd land known as the Foothills. The God of the Spark, or of Time, rules of the racist unicorn herd of the Aurora Basin. The Goddess of Night, of the Moon that should be shining above us, reigns over the land known as the World's Edge. And lastly, the Lord of Fire, the God of the Sun, protects the Dragon's Throat, which is where I have lived for several months. The God of the Sun had given me the ability of magic for the first time, in which I was able to craft metals. However, that ability is gone now, and we were in the middle of building a wall in which to keep out unwanted intruders. I know that my land will be warmer then out in the wilds, since the Throat is a desert and it is winter."

The touch on my neck of hers sent a shock into me. I had not had a mare touch me since my beloved had so long ago when I had courted her. I grappled with myself for a moment, not knowing what to do. Her words sent another shock to me. Why am I upset? Because the Gods had left us. I can no longer do the job that I was granted to do, and I feel useless because I cannot protect my family. What is there to learn about me that one would love? I am confused, but I speak in a monotone, not knowing how else to approach the situation.

"Thank you for your concern. My magic is gone, and that is why I am upset. The Gods are gone, and since then my magic of crafting is gone, so I cannot finish the wall that would protect my herd land. But the Dragon's Throat is warm, and that is the place I would suggest going. You would be welcomed I'm sure, and our leaders are kind. I will lead the way of course, and it is in the southern part of Helovia. Though it is cold outside, we will take the lighted paths downwards, and we will be there in no time. If you have any other questions, I will answer them, but if not, then I will depart now if you wish to come."

OCC: Sorry for the wait, and I think she was talking about Valentine, because he's in the dark. Can you please remove your occ comment, because I posted? If you're still confused I would recommend messaging her instead. Thank you :)

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM