the Rift

[OPEN] All I ask of you

Katria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was a cold day. Snow was flying and setting a fresh new blanket on the ground. The sky was black, but lightened by only a couple scattered glowing trees. Fog lingered on the ground, giving the place an eerie look. One figure stuck out in this dark snowy day. It's body was the color of shadows with gold and silver stardust on its rump and along its spine and on both sides of her tummy. A short and messy mane the color of cream and dirty off-white tail where placed on the child. Its eyes were ebony with a blazing white center. Its iron hooves blended in white blanket ground. The ears curved at the top and gently touched one another, giving the girl an unusual look. It was not an ugly look, but yet quite pretty, though, she thinks her self as hideous.

She was alone, isolated from the world. She was afraid and needed a friend. A friend was not that easy to make for her though. It was not that easy for her to trust and actually feel comfortable around one. She was cold, freezing in fact. There was no one there to warm her. Not like there ever was before she came to Helovia that is. The only time her mother would ever get close to her was when she would beat her. Unless she was having a good day that is. It was dark, and the filly could barely see anything, other then the glowing blurriness of the mysterious glowing trees. The fog and the cloak of darkness made the frail foal almost invisible. Tears managed to leak from her eyes. She was afraid and needed someone by her side to comfort her. She knew that no one would probably even want to come to her because she was too ugly and worthless. But there had to be someone out there willing to make a friend, even if they were like Katria.

[[Ughh such a bad post! I PROMISE they will get better ]]

Messages In This Thread
All I ask of you - by Katria - 06-21-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Farenjer - 06-22-2013, 12:40 PM