the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

OOC| Didn't know if you had planned this to be before or after Dead Magic, so I just sort of avoided the topic.

Snow. Rain. God. The worst stuff. You tell me how I'm supposed to look good when it's raining out? How am I supposed to maintain my coat and keep myself looking polished when every time I turn around I've got more snow piling up on me. I don't have much going for me. I'm not smart, I'm not strong, I'm not witty. I'm pretty. That's it. And the winter ruins it every time. Not that I look bad. Heavens forbid I ever look bad. I just look..... less nice. What? You want to judge. You want to act like I shouldn't put so much work into my appearance? Tell me what would you do? If you're brain wasn't meant for musing and pondering, if your tongue wasn't sharp and slick, if your body didn't twist and kick the way a warriors would... what would you do? We all must make a living somehow. I've chosen my path.
Kahlua wandered peacefully through the land, exploring. Thor had welcomed her willingly into the World's Edge herd and now she was taking some time to get to know the world she lived in better. The field she tread across was strangely beautiful despite the ice. The frozen flowers stood up starkly in the cold winds and she couldn't help but think they looked like they were warriors standing at attention at her passing. Some day she would receive that type of acclaim. For now she was busy plotting her way to the top. She had chosen the path of a crafter. She knew nothing of the trade, but Thor had promised to introduce her to the glaziers of World's Edge and set her on the right path. She would work hard, kiss all the right asses and one day she would be up on top. Kahlua the glazier. She liked the sound of it.

Lost in though, Kahlua had noticed her happening upon a river. She placed one hoof on to the ice unwittingly and it slipped out from beneath her. Scrambling to maintain her footing, Kahlua quickly backed up from the edge of the frozen water and looked at it in almost a confused manner. As she stood there watching the frozen river the snow began to fall once again and she sighed. Turning to her left, she trotted down the river to keep warm. Suddenly, up ahead, she spotted a large stallion at the edge of the water. Carefully arching her neck and making her steps just slightly more dainty, Kahlua slowed to a walk and sauntered up the stallion. He was beautiful, a champagne color dotted with white and a black mane and tail to boot. Not to mention those horns. She had never seen anything like it. “Good afternoon, sir,” she cooed and she halted about three steps to his right. “I'm Kahlua, and you are simply striking. I'm so happy to see a handsome face among this blanket of never-ending white.” Flattery. She didn't know if he was useful to her yet, but until she did she would do everything she could to make sure he thought she was the best thing on this earth.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:53 PM